Meeting a stalker in the woods

Life is interesting in this world. You find things and people you never knew and bond with them, and soon they turn sentimental. People find relationships, plations, romance, siblings, all of them. Everyone has a story sooner or later. I think this is the start of mine.

Everyone knows me, I'm a god. Literally, I'm not just self obsessed. I'm the daughter of the blood god, Technoblade. I'm the goddess of death and chaos. I have black wings and powers that I have yet to learn. I'm 21 and alone.

The powers I know that I have are; flying (with my wings)  telekinetic (I can move stuff with my mind) and plants, as weird as it sounds, I have some control on plants.

My father died not too long ago. He died out in war and I found out a few days after it happened. Now I'm alone. It's not too different, we didn't see each other much but it still hurts to know that he passed. I'm walking through the woods. I'm walking through the trees, with tears running down my face. Every step I take kills the plants beneath my feet, turning them black beneath my feet.

I stop and look up at a tree. I spread out my wings and fly up to one of the branches and sit on it. A vine uncoils that's wrapped around a different branch. I smile, it worked. I've been practicing with plants recently. I grab a hold of the vine and look down. About a 100 foot drop. The vine wraps around my foot in a good hold and I let myself fall forward off the tree and spread my wings at the end and tilt back so the vine swings back and forth. It felt like when you are a little kid, standing on top of the swing, trying to get it to go fast, but it actually goes fast now. I make the vine unwrap from my foot at a high point and front flip onto the ground. I land but fall backwards.

Something. F*cking. Caught. Me.

Their arms are under mine, holding me up from under my armpits, like a trust-fall. I stand up right and keep my arms in place before leaning backwards so my back is to the persons chest and throw myself forward and force the person to roll forward off my back and land on the ground.

I look down and see a man in a green hoodie and a smiley mask on. He looks oddly familiar. The man stands up and he is much taller than he looked on the floor.

"Well then, your rather strong for someone 5 foot 5" he says. I look him up and down and rebuttal with "and your rather tall for someone watching me in the woods." He looks taken a back and leans against a tree "what? A guy can't admire a pretty girl?" I look away, feeling my face blush. He's still looking at me which doesn't help, he is rather fit.

But he doesn't need to know that I think that.

"No. No you cannot." I say looking up at him. He walks up to me and places his finger under my chin, making me look up and him, and I feel my face flush again. "Well, you shouldn't talk to me like that." Me being me decide to respond to him "well you shouldn't either." I say the next part with a lower voice "it's disrespectful to talk to a goddess like that."

"Well then I guess that doesn't apply to me princess." I look him up and down before it hits me.

This b*tch is Dream. He's also a god.

Dream pov:

"Dream then. God of what was it? Being a b*tch? Being a stalker?" She says with a frown on her face but also a smug smile. Not sure how but she does. "Not quite" I say looking down at her. I watch as she looks away a blush spreading across her face. I smirk and take her hand in mine.

"Let's go for a walk" I say and start walking off, still holding her hand