10

a/n: Set in s2 Born This Way episode.

Santana and Finn were just chilling at her house eating candy. Ever since Finn came over when Santana was heartbroken because of Brittany, they became super close friends (like best friends.)

"Movie?" He questioned.

"K. Rocky Horror?" She replied.

"Sure." He replied. She got the remote and after scrolling through Netflix she found the movie.

"Magenta is my all-time fav." She stated.

"Oh I see that now. You remind me of her."

"Okay I guess."

"She's definitely a lesbian. Her and Columbia seemed pretty close."

"I don't know what to say honestly." She chuckled.

"We've been putting it off for too long." He asked.

"Hm? What?" She said looking at the tv turning on closed captions.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"Aren't you in love with Britt?" The quarterback questioned.

"Yeah, of course I am. You know that." The cheerio replied.

"So what the hell is up with you dating Karofsky? I'm confused and honestly the whole glee club including me is disgusted. Ew." He wanted to kick her out of the New Directions.

"I'm not dating Karofsky, Finn." She leaned back and had a Twizzler.

"Then...what is going on?" He was so confused. As he should. Santana and Karofsky, just gross.

"It's called beards." She told him.

"What's that?"

"It's when a gay girl and a gay guy pretend date each other to get something they want. In this case, prom royalty." She explained.

"Wait Karofsky is g-"

"Gay. Yeah. It's pretty obvious if you think about it."

"Now thinking about it. Yeah he never has a girlfriend. And always picked on Kurt."

"And called him a fag and stuff."

"Yeah, I know. But why would dating him help you become prom queen?"

"I figured turning him nicer plus starting the bully wimp cheesy ass thing would get Kurt to transfer back to McKinley. I'd get a sympathy vote. Trust me Skyscraper."

"Um...okay."

"Is Blondie (Quinn) annoying you about it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Figured." Santana shrugged.

These 2 share an interesting friendship. Also the brunette will make fun of the taller guy, but she's always there for him no matter what.

"Why are you like this?" He asked. Both have watched the movie plenty of times so it's fine if they talk over it.

"Like what?"

"You're so nice and chill but then you suddenly hide it under your attitude. Like why do you hide your awesomeness under insults?"

"I know I'm awesome. Like I said everyone loves me. I keep it real and I'm hilarious... I walk around mad at the world. I'm mad at myself." She explained looking down. In that short 4 sentences she managed to go from confident to vulnerable.

"Why?" He asked.

"Mad that I like someone who's name starts with a B and I shouldn't like them." She was talking about Brittany. He saw the good in her eyes. He just hugged her.