𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

NEW ROMANTICS
"heartbreak is the national anthem."

extra! extra! read all about it! calamity, an anticipated new show has just released its cast to the public

extra! extra! read all about it! calamity, an anticipated new show has just released its cast to the public. to everyone's surprise, the cast is full of newcomers.

nonetheless, everyone is still excited. calamity becomes the talk of the town, no wait, the talk of the world.

the cast slowly comes to realization that this is it, that their lives are about to change for the better.

or for the worse.

in calamity, the year is 2005. sixteen seniors miss the plane to their senior trip because their bus didn't make it to the airport on time. they have to take another plane. about an hour into the flight, the plane crashes and those sixteen students are somehow, the only people who survive. after they crash, they're left stranded in god knows where. the show follows their efforts to survive, but their may be something else other than being stranded stopping them from doing so.

RULES

1. be kind! your oc won't be accepted if you can't simply be nice.

2. to apply, please vote on this chapter and post this story to your message board

3. if your oc gets selected please read and interact with the story. i will find a way to remove them from the story if you don't.

4. be diverse when making your ocs! have different types of characters, races, sexualities and genders! i don't need an all white cishet cast!

5. please make male characters, i really don't need every single person to apply with a female.

6. make sure that your face claim is able to pass off as a young adult. also make sure these faceclaims aren't problematic! that means no elizabeth olsen and people like that!