the calamity cast finds out what character they really are

October 17th, 2023

October 17th, 2023

Cameras were being set up for the video as the cast members sat down in their seats. This was one of the first interviews they were doing for their new show. And it was finding out what character from the show they actually were.

The room was set up with two quadrants where some of the cast members were currently sitting. They weren't all allowed to be in the room at the same time, so each group had their own session to go in.

Grayson, Star, Addy, Marcus and Andre all sitting in one of those quadrants that were set up for them. While Andi, Leo, Katerina, Isabel and Jordan were at the other. All of the other cast members were in the waiting room, waiting for their turn.

The performers had their phones out, they were obviously what they were going to use to take the test.

The cameras finished getting set up, and there were two sets of them. Both facing their respective group.

The director walked into the room and gave the signal to start the filming for the video, but none of the actors knew they started, so they were just sitting there, chatting away.

It wasn't until one of the crew members coughed that they actually started paying attention.

"Oh wait, are we filming?" Star questioned. The only thing she earned was a facepalm from one of the cameramen.

———————