bruce 😍

-about bruce-
(Bruce is very popular and has lots of friends. he's also very handsome 😏, and knows how to treat and respect women in this story 😍)

-y/ns pov-

I was walking back from the cinema, "well wasn't that great billy!" i said smiling, "yess!!" he said back, we talked on the way home when billy asks "hey are you interested in anyone?", "oh, well not really" i said looking at him. "you know, if you really wanna get back at vance you should go out with someone." for a second i stood there looking at billy very confused on why he would class that as getting back at vance? it's not like me and vance have ever dated, he hated me so why would he care i was dating someone?. "why would vance care about that?" billy just smirked, "maybe he likes you! just try it cmon y/n!" he said "fine! only if you help me decide who i should date!!" we thought about it for a long time until someone popped up in my head, "bruce!!" i yelled a bit. "bruce? you wanna date bruce? you know he's like nearly the most popular boy in school and your just a quietish who's bestfriend is me." billy said back. "well i wanna atleast try! bruce is so sweet and kind i'm sure he will talk to me!" i said offended. billy laughed.

-next day-

Next day i woke up with butterflies. I was gonna talk to bruce! i actually used to have a massive crush on bruce 2 years ago, i've never really spoken to him because of that. Bruce was every girls dream boyfriend literally, he was kind, respectful, loving and caring, and treats you the best. (exact opposite of vance 😍)

I took my time today to get ready so i can look extra good when i talk to bruce.

-in school time skip-

I was abit nervous to walk in, but obviously i had to, we sometimes would get like a 20 minutes break before school started so you could talk with your friends about anything until then. I saw bruce at his locker standing by himself, this was my opportunity to speak to him.

"Hey bruce!" i said confidently, "Hey y/n!" he knows my name?? i thought to myself, we started to ask how are weeks been and had a normal conversation, i was abit stuck on how to ask him on a date because this is our first ever actual conversation. So instead i asked.. "So i was just wondering.. wanna go to the movies with me this evening??", "of course i'd love to! i'll pick you up since i know how to drive" wow he offered to pick me up aswell?? see i told you he was super kind.
Great! i'll see you at 7pm!!.

Walking off to my classroom to start the day. All day i was just thinking about bruce, what if i was actually starting to like him again and it wasn't just to get at vance. No no only to get at vance. But i wasn't using bruce. That would be abit mean, if i dated him them i would truly like him and also get vance jealous? maybe that's what billy keeps on telling me.

(this one's really short so i'm so sorry i'll do another 1 tomorrow!!😈)