o n e

The dead bodies lay on the floor beneath me. Pools of blood leaked from their craniums. What have I done?

Let me take you back to the beginning.

My name is Faith Hunter. I am 18 years old. I am the daughter of Hank Hunter, one of the richest men on the planet. Thanks to my father, the cure to all cancers were found, back in the year 3108. He became a multi-billionaire. Ever since I was born, he's been obsessed with science, and even ran practice tests on me. It's what makes me who I am today. I am not human. Far from it actually. I was created, it seems. It all started when my father spliced my genes when I was 1 month old.

I always felt special anywhere I went. I had these illuminating green eyes that no one could look away from. My childhood was lonely and depressing, until my best friend came along and saw good in my mystic green eyes of wonder. Luna Vendler. In time, I found out she was special too. Her eyes glistened in the cold wind, a pale white sparkle came from them. That's when I realized Luna was just like me, different. She became the one person I trusted everything with, one of the last of her kind. Just like me.

My life all turned the moment my father finally revealed to me why my life was the way it was, and he taught me how to use my powers. With the flick of my wrist and a wink from my eye, I could snap someone's neck before they even felt it. I was strong. Powerful. My father had planned to use it for the worst.

My name is Faith Hunter.

This is my story.

***
A/N: Heloo guys! NEW story time! AYEEEEE! Please check out my Hayes Grier fanfic if that's what you're into. I thank you for reading! Until next time, ~R