helping out (chpt 2)

•••••• y/n's pov ••••••

We made our way there, it was an
awkward silence but we got there.

"YK ya gonna have to do sumthn if ya gonna stay here" he said.

"I mean I could help around with chores and stuff" I answer.

"Cool, ya should probably get to it." He said as he left

it was not too hard,just some sweeping and loading the dishwasher. After a while the grunts start to wake up. They seemed pretty
Tierd but no problem,

"Ya boi's back!" I hear, ofc it's him I rolled my eyes

"Welp, I've done some shit now I'm taking a nap." I said in a kinda grumpy tone.

"Not much sleep last night eh?" He says.

"Of course I've been awake doing all the fucking chores this place was an absolute mess." I said

"Hah well get some rest." He answered, i couldn't quite tell why he was being so nice and speaking so friendly to me.

I went to sleep, i woke up to my litten now mewing at me to wake up. I rub your eyes, i got up and looked out the door. Guzma looked angry.

"GOD DAMNIT. THEY'RE NOT GONNA WIN NEXT TIME!!" he yelled, seemed like he had lost a battle I went up to him and said.

"You good? You seem mad, did you loose a battle?" I didnt mean to be 'super nice' to him, I didn't really want to but he let me stay here.

"OFC IM FUCKING NOT YA THINK!?" he yelled, I flinched hard. I got scared as shit but I was fine.

"Oh shit. I didn't mean to lash out like that." He said as he released it was me, he was being- nice!? Well it was good that he calmed down but cuz of me? Never guessed.

"Wait- so you're not gonna stop for plumeria but you do for me-" I said

He just looked away, almost embarrassed