Chapter 3

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Amanda Waller is a woman that will do anything to protect the human country from meta threats or alien invaders, even against the world's greatest superhero team

No matter what the cost.

After all the Justice League is composed of its strongest and intelligent member that requires a detergent. A silver bullet if you will or Achilles' Heel, hence why she had founded Task Force X AKA The Suicide Squad, containing the worst of the worst criminals all while under her command via miniature bomb implants at the base of the spine.

She was widely intelligent and a resourceful woman. She was the person who does what needed to be done. Push aside all moral compass and ethics for the greater good. She is ruthless, callouss, apathetic, and manipulative. But her greatest trait of all that makes her dangerous is not caring the self-interest of individuals and exploiting them for their talents to help protect this country. Its why she uses leverage to get even the most dangerous of monsters to do their bidding. She would stare deep into the coldest pits of Hell. She was not anyone's best friend or ally.

She was a person who kept their cool under any situation and makes the good situation out of a bad one. So you can understand that rarely she loses her cool when Rick reported in that the vital monitors installed in the agent sent to infiltrate Stygian Corporation has been labeled deceased.

Clearly the CEO is ruthless and not so forgiving like any CEO like Lex Luthor. While this confirmed that if the agent was killed it only meant he saw something he was suppose to see or this was cutting any loose ends and preventing them from getting back.

Regardless of the situation, a new agent had to be sent but clearly no ordinary one can't be sent. they needed someone suited for the job and was trained to face with all forms of dangerous situation since their youth.

Waller was going over some files on her tablet with Rick Flag accompanying her. "I want her recommended by several recognized companies that she has already worked under."

"