Chapter 6

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Amara opens her eyes, yawning softly. She looks to see laying next to her is Faora. She turns around to her left to see Natasha resting beside her. Amara smirks.

It has been a few weeks, but she and Faora have slept with the red hair spy for many times. Their sexual intercourse filled with kinks and dominance has helped make Natasha more submissive and obedient.

Truly the red hair had a stick up her ass, and not the plug kind. Seems like she finally loosened up. Amara looks at Natasha, running a hand through her hair. Her eyes glance down at Nat's neck, revealing a collar with rubies decorating around it. She then pulls back Nat's bedsheets down below to reveal her butt. Amara curls a mischievous smile, spreading the red hair's thick cheeks to reveal an emerald adorned silver butt plug. Then she pulls down the sheets that concealed Nat's fun bags, revealing nipple piercings.

Natasha voluntarily sure got into wearing some neat toys and accessories to show her submissive behavior towards her new mistress. However, despite Natasha loosening up and engaging in her deepest and darkest desires, she was not fully all the way submissive as the girl still had bite in her.

No matter, they all break and become true bottoms in the end.

Amara yawns, stretching her arms upward. She crawls out from her bed and grabbed a nearby silk robe. She places it on, tying the knot and walks towards the balcony outside the bedroom. Amara steps out with it being dawn right now. She exhaled coolly, looking down at Metropolis and civilians ready to go about their day. "Look at them. Pathetic." She mutters in a bored tone. "Neither comprehend that cataclysmic events that will befall to their planet when father takes it from them. They must feel so safe and comforted because of their so-called heroes. Such idea disgust me." She smirks cruelly. "And hilarious. Now then, I do believe I need to finalize my living arrangements to Gotham, but first."

Her mind plays on a certain Daily planet nerdy and cute reporter, along with two lover of hers.

"Natasha is almost in my palm, but those other three are a work in progress." She rubbed her chin when a lightbulb shined next to her heart. Her mind clicked. "I know. I'll see if they are willingly to take up on my offer I made to them last time."

She heads back inside, her two girls sleeping like stone. Amara giggled at how cute they looked and exhausted from how hard she pummeled them with her tool to make them cry out her name with hearts in their eyes. She grabbed her phone and dialed the number.

~~~~~~~

Lois was getting ready to head to work when her phone rang. "Hello?"

Her eyes look to see her girlfriend Clara make breakfast while Diana was in the shower. Sitting across her and awaiting for the food is Mia, reading a book.

"Lois Lane, it's Amara Stygian, remember me?"

Lois' eyes widen in surprise. Oh it's you."

"Yes me darling." Amara purred. "Hope I am not dropping in too early."

Lois chuckles. "Not at all."

Clara overhearing, and not with super hearing peeks her head from the kitchen. "Lois, who is it?"

"Amara." Lois told her.

Clara's eyes widen in surprise. "Amara?"

"Amara?" An Israeli accent spoke irritably. All eyes turn to see a drenched Diana who just got out of the shower with her towel wrapping around her. She looked annoyed at the mention of the CEO that flirted with Clara.