Chapter 8

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

With her meeting now concluded, Amara still in her altered physical form heads back home. She continued taking the alleyway, not caring if she ran into another thug that might mug her though that would be their last night on Earth if one fool does so.

She thinks back on the deal she made with Harley and Ivy. She had their first assignment ready and would make pay. Their first assignment shouldn't be difficult. A simple one to start off easy and then build up difficulty since she couldn't risk breaking trust with her new employers now could she?

Typing on her phone, Amara goes to make the transaction to both villainous and sends it so. Now she had to wait to be notified that the payment was made when she narrows her eyes, shifting them to her side.

A presence was tailing her. She was being followed.

Keeping it natural, Amara kept walking, placing both hands in her jacket's pockets. She goes to walk out from the alleyway and into the streets, that were empty with hardly people around. She continued sensing the presence and furrows her brows.

Who in the name of the Source is following her and why? Having a feeling as to who it might be? Amara continues taking many turns from the next corner to the other when she finally makes a quick turn and teleports.

Now on top of the rooftop of the building her stalker happen to be close by, Amara goes to dispatch the person when she suddenly hears bickering. Going stealth mode, Amara hides behind the wall of the rooftop exit door and peeks from the corner.

Standing afar was Batgirl, though she was not alone. Standing a few feet apart from her is a curvaceous and buxom woman with green eyes and long brown hair, wearing a sinfully tight jumpsuit with white gloves and white belt strapped around her waist. The zipper of her suit was zipped down to show off her well-size round cleavage.

She narrows her eyes, realizing who this woman is from conducting research among this world's heroes and villains

She narrows her eyes, realizing who this woman is from conducting research among this world's heroes and villains. The daughter of Ra's al Ghul, who is the leader of the League of Assassins. Talia al Ghul.

How interesting. If not mistaken, the League of Assassins were a secret organization composed of specialist killers that mastered every known martial arts in the world. Lady Shiva happen to have been one herself to be apart of this organization.

Ra's al Ghul is a man who is an international eco-terrorist. Based on the research of his history and crimes whenever he crossed paths with Batman, Ra's believes that humanity are a blight to Earth, and his extremist environmentalism has led him to seeking modern society's demise.

Not only that, her heavy research led her to finding particular links of the man's history. Such as how he showed up in photos centuries old and hardly aged a bit in each different time period around the world such as WWII.