Chapter one: 🍄The most beautiful girl i just meet 🍄

Raven pov : College was about to start everyone was moving in and I was putting all my GAY shit on the walls until I heard a note on the door, then I opened the door to the most beautiful girl I ever meet I could tell that she was Gay because of all the  gay stuff in her hand, then I herd heard her beautiful voice, uh hi my name is Jane and uh i-is this room 69

Jane pov : I was so nervous to go in my room, and I had all my Gay stuff in my hands, then I nocked on the door when I saw the most beautiful girl I ever seen open the door  right in front of me, and she had the most angelic voice.
" l-I'm raven, oh uh hi I'm Jane and i-is this room 69, y-yes this is r-room 69 and are you moving in here, yes yes I am  well uh come on in, in Janes head she was thinking about how cute and pretty she was, and Jane looked at  ravens headphones and she thought they were so cute because of all the gay stickers on it, then she looked ravens sweat shirt she thought it was cute too because it had cigarette after sex on the shirt and Jane saw some scars by her stomach and Jane didn't really think about it that much, but when Jane interred the dorm she saw all the gay decorations on the walls Jane thought ravens dorm was amazing.

Jane ask raven where to put her stuff, raven said oh well uh you can put your stuff in here in our room, and I'm sorry if the room has a hole shit load of boxes in here . Jane giggled a little bit and said its ok , Jane smiled . two hours went by Jane an ravens were both laying in the bed, Jane was reading a book and raven was on her phone until Jane said what do you want to eat. Um I don't really know raven said. Oh well uh I'll cook something that you might like Jane smiled What is it, is it good. Yes of course it's good my grandma makes is and it's a secret recipe Jane said. Then Jane started getting the ingredients,then went in the kitchen and started make the food. Raven got out of the room an went to the kitchen to see Jane,then raven got behind Jane and put her arms  around Janes waist . Jane was shock then she trend her head to ravens face. Ravens and Janes face were so close then both eyes met each other. Jane thought that ravens eye were so beautiful and different.then Jane said y-your eyes are very beautiful. Raven and Jane were both shocked, uh did I say that out loud. Yeah yeah you did you dork raven laughed. Then Jane started laughing, then they both stopped laughing looking at each other Janes and ravens faces were very close that there lips almost touched but Jane snapped out of it and said I-I n-need to get back to cooking, Janes was looking away flustered raven smirked. Raven walked back to the bedroom and laid on the bed waiting for the food to be done. 15 minutes went by and Jane called for raven, raven walked out the room to see Jane putting plates on the table and the food on the plate. Oh wow this looks really good Jane raven said. Aw thanks Jane blushed, they both sat at the table, raven was looking at the food and Jane was looking at raven waiting for her to try the food. Raven tried the food and said wow this is delicious. Really,my grandma makes it better than me Jane said. Well yours is great raven said. Jane smiled and looked at raven and said you know That you're really cute. W-what raven blushed then Jane got up and so did raven. Then Jane pushed raven against the wall and said I can't hold it back any more you're beauty makes me melt on the inside and I want to see more of you. W-what are you saying- .Jane kissed raven on the lips then raven kissed back. Then raven felt janes tongue inter her mouth raven moaned through the kiss. Then Jane moved down to ravens neck and started giving hikes. Raven moaned and put her hands on janes head. Raven was liking it until she felt Jane lifting her shirt up. Then raven pushed Jane away . Raven was huffing and puffing, and Jane said "what did I do something wrong I'm sorry".
I-its not you it's me I just I-I, then Jane kissed raven, an raven's face was blood red. "You can just tell me you don't have to keep it a secret and I know we just met but as soon as I  saw you I fell in love so you can just tell me" Jane said.  "Fine raven sighed, but you will be surprised I-I s-self harm my self". Jane looked shocked and said WHAT.