This place is ...

A lot of people were going missing lately. To say the least, it was... odd. But oh well, I guess. As I get my purse, my keys, and my phone, I realize that I have to go furniture shopping. 
When I get there, I forgot what I needed. "What did I need again?" Oh right! I needed a lamp. As I look around for signs, I realize that there aren't any.
I look around more, and more, until I saw an employee. They were awfully stunning. So I walk up to them and ask, "Hello! Do you know where I could find the lamps?" Then they turn around and a look of fear comes upon my face. They didn't have eyes.. or a nose, or a mouth. "If you take a left, then go straight, you'll see them." The employee said. I rushed away from it and tried to search for an exit. Where was it? Where am I? Then I start to panic.
Oh God, oh God, oh God. Where the fuck am I?? Where is the exit? Am I alone in here? Am I-
Then the lights shut off. They made an awfully loud noise. Then I hear, "Ma'am? Are you alright?" It was a lone man. Are they also stuck here? "No I am not. Please tell me do you know where we are? How can I get out of here?? Are there other-"
Then he interrupts me. "Please calm down. And yes, there are others. Our base is just over there."
Then he leads me to a protected base. There was metal, sheets, wood, and much more on it.
Then I hear something in the distance, "The store is now closed. Please exit the building." It was the employee I saw earlier.