The Northern Serpents

Some elsewhere in Seoul, another mafia gang called the Northern Serpents are preparing their usual routine. A beautiful young woman by the name of Jung Hye-jin, who is dressed in an all black formal business dress with suit blazer and black stiletto heels walks up to her boss' office.

"Sir, you have an email from Ten Dragons leader, Mr. So Kang-dae.", Hye-jin replied, giving him the iPad. The Northern Serpents leader, takes the iPad from her hands and looks at the email from Kang-dae. "So Kang-dae, it's been a long time.", the leader replied.

It reveals the leader of the Northern Serpents is Dae-hyun, a former Ten Dragons trainee that tried to rape Soo-ji, 5 years ago and is exiled from the gang for it.

Now, Dae-hyun is seeking revenge upon Kang-dae and wants to kill him and all members of the Ten Dragons. "You'll finally get your revenge.", Hye-jin replied.

"Yes, my love. I am finally getting the revenge I've been dreaming about for 5 years.", Dae-hyun smiled, as he pulled Hye-jin close to his body. "And I'll be there by your side.", Hye-jin smiled.

"I know you will.", Dae-hyun sighed, as he kisses her. It's turns out that Hye-jin is Dae-hyun's henchwoman and lover, who helps him plan his long-time revenge against the Ten Dragons.

Meanwhile, at the Ten Dragons Penthouse, the day before Soo-ji starts her first day as Kang-dae's right-hand woman, Min-yeong takes Soo-ji out to Seoul to give her a makeover. She takes Soo-ji to a hair salon, for a trim and style.

Then, Min-yeong takes her to a nail salon to give her nails a makeover. Unlike Min-yeong's black acrylic nails, Soo-ji chose to have her nails to be red with acrylics instead. Later, Min-yeong takes her to a beauty salon to give her a facial makeover look.

That night, Min-yeong helps Soo-ji how to dress as a proper right-hand woman, and teaches her how to apply make-up and style her hair

That night, Min-yeong helps Soo-ji how to dress as a proper right-hand woman, and teaches her how to apply make-up and style her hair. Kang-dae is sitting in the living, waiting for Soo-ji to come over and show him her new look.

Soo-ji comes out, wearing a white, long sleeve satin silk blouse with a white pencil skirt, white suit blazer and white stiletto heels, matching with diamond earrings. Kang-dae looks at her and is star-struck by her new appearance.

"Well, what do you think, sir? How do I look?", Soo-ji asked. "Not bad. You look great. Min-yeong did a great job on you.", Kang-dae smiled. "Don't you think it's too much?", Soo-ji asked. "Not at all. I like the all-white look. It suits you.", Kang-dae smiled.

Soo-ji looks in the mirror and sees her reflection. Kang-dae stood behind her. "You have the look and the beauty of my right-hand woman.", Kang-dae smiled, as he held her shoulders, before leaving to his room, whilst Soo-ji stood there for a while.

The next day, Soo-ji starts her very first day as Kang-dae's right-hand woman. She wakes up and heads to the bathroom, but when she opens the door, she is startles to find Kang-dae inside, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "Sir!", Soo-ji cried, which startles him.

Soo-ji looks down at him and sees his muscular body still wet, it's clearly that he just got out of the shower, and is drying himself off

Soo-ji looks down at him and sees his muscular body still wet, it's clearly that he just got out of the shower, and is drying himself off. Soo-ji turns her back! "Soo-ji! What are you doing?!", Kang-dae cried. "I'm sorry, sir! I didn't know you were in here!", Soo-ji cried, as she tries to leave.

Kang-dae suddenly grabs her arm and pulls her close to him, and she crashes against his body, with her face pressed against his chest. Soo-ji looks up at him and Kang-dae looks down at her. Soo-ji screams and quickly pushes him away from her, which surprises Kang-dae.

"What's wrong? You're enjoying what you see?", Kang-dae asked. "No!", Soo-ji cried, as she tries to look away from him. Kang-dae slowly walks towards her, as she starts stepping back, only for her to be against the wall. Kang-dae puts his hands on the wall, trapping Soo-ji in the middle.

Soo-ji closes her eyes, trying to avoid eye contact from Kang-dae. "Look at me, Soo-ji.", Kang-dae sighed, but Soo-ji refuses. Kang-dae grabs her by her shoulder, which startles her. "Soo-ji!", he shouted and Soo-ji opens her eyes and looks at Kang-dae.

After a moment of silence, Kang-dae slowly leans close to Soo-ji's face to kiss her, but Soo-ji moves back and quickly escapes from the bathroom, before Kang-dae could make a move on her. Kang-dae sighs and smiles to himself, before he gets ready for the day.

Soo-ji gets ready for her first day as Kang-dae's right-hand woman, wearing her new designer dresses and shoes. Throughout the entire day, Soo-ji has never left Kang-dae's side, always following him and in the same room. Despite that embarrassing moment, Soo-ji tries not to think about it throughout the day.

That evening, after a long first day as Kang-dae's right-hand woman, Soo-ji and Kang-dae return to their penthouse for the night. "Soo-ji!", Kang-dae called out. "Yes, sir?", Soo-ji asked. "Have you eaten yet?", Kang-dae asked.

"Not yet, sir.", Soo-ji asked. "Wanna get out of here and get something to eat?", Kang-dae asked. "Sure.", Soo-ji replied. "Okay, let's go.", Kang-dae replied. "What? Now?", Soo-ji asked. "Come on!", Kang-dae smiled.

"Okay.", Soo-ji replied, putting her iPad on Kang-dae's desk and follows him to the elevator, as they head to the car together, where Kang-dae's personal chauffeur, Wang Do-yun drives them a local Korean restaurant.

At the restaurant, Kang-dae and Soo-ji orders some Jjajangmyeon (Korean black-bean noodles) and some Tangsuyuk (Korean sweet & sour pork) as their meal alongside a bottle of Soju. "This looks good.", Soo-ji smiled, as she mix the noodles into the sauce with her chopsticks.

"You know, your parents and I used to to this place, all the time. We always get Jjajangmyeon and Tangsuyuk here, nothing else.", Kang-dae replied. "Really?", Soo-ji asked. "Yes, the three of us love coming here to enjoy a meal with some Soju.", Kang-dae smiled.

"I see why you decided to take here.", Soo-ji replied, as she grab small amount of noodles with her chopsticks and take her first bite, slurping the noodles. Kang-dae watches her enjoying her bowl of Jjajangmyeon and smiles at her. Soo-ji then looks up and notice him looking at her.

"What?", Soo-ji asked. "Oh, nothing.", Kang-dae replied. "Then why are you looking at me like that?", Soo-ji asked. "It's just that you eat just like your parents.", Kang-dae sighed, remembering the times that he and Soo-ji's parents ate at the restaurant together.

"You all must had great memories here.", Soo-ji replied. "Yeah, we did.", Kang-dae smiled. "Well, thanks for taking me here and telling me about your great times at this place.", Soo-ji smiled, as she resumes her meal and Kang-dae looks at her with a smile, before enjoying his meal with her.

After dinner at the restaurant, Soo-ji returns to her room to rest, and thought about her and Kang-dae enjoying their first meal together at the restaurant. Soo-ji looks at an old photo frame of her younger self with her parents.

"I miss you both so much. I wish you were both still be here with me.", Soo-ji sighed, as Kang-dae watches her outside her bedroom door, before turning and walking away.