In Love: Pixane

P.I.X.A.L’s P.O.V:

Me and Gabe stopped dancing after a while. Gabe showed me his friend, Albert Astrona. He was nerdy and not hot at all. He needed some lessons from Gabe. 

"Can I get *hic* the most expensive drink for me and *hic* the hottest chick in the gala *hic*?" Gabe asked the server of the bar. 

"Yes, but be careful. Even with the a pint people could get crazy," he said. 

"Don't worry, *hic* I want just one bottle," Gabe said.

"That would be $10,000." 

He paid the server and was about to drink until Albert stopped him.

"You should listen to the server. Don't drink a lot," Albert told him.

"Don't worry *hic* I will only take *hic* a little," Gabe winked at me.

He then drank a third of the bottle. He was going to get crazy.

"Open your *hic* mouth wide baby," Gabe said to me.

I didn't want to disappoint him so I opened my mouth and he put the bottle that he drank out of my mouth and I was drinking it. It tasted better than the vodka though. 

Zane’s P.O.V:

Now I was just sitting on the stools, I decided to look at the girl I had a crush on. When I looked at her the rich guy was forcing her to drink!!! No way not in this gala. I needed to stop her from drinking. I scanned the drink and found out it was the most expensive $10,000 drink. Oh No! I walked over to the bar that they were at in 1 minute, 21 seconds, and 10 milliseconds. 

I took the bottle that the rich guy was putting in the girl's mouth and pulled it out of her mouth.

P.I.X.A.L’s P.O.V:

I was drinking when a guy pulled the bottle out of my mouth! I was half way done with what was left in the bottle. How could he do that?

"Hey what do you *hic* want? Don't touch *hic* my baby's bottle! She was *hic* drinking that!" Gabe said to the guy in the long white coat.

"Listen up. I was just helping her, you are forcefully making her drink," he said. 

"Forcefully?! *hic* No of course not," I said. 

"What do you mean? It clearly looks like he was forcing you to drink," the guy said. 

"Hey..hey..hey *hic* I know what to do with my girl. *hic* She's mine," Gabe said.

My head was starting to hurt. Maybe I should've listened to the server. I think the drink was affecting me. I was feeling dizzy and everything was blacking out and before I knew it I lost control over my body.

Zane’s P.O.V:

The girl was losing control of her body. I think she was about to faint, so I quickly picked her up bridal style and put her on the chair. 

"Get me some water man," I said to the guy.

"My name is Gabe *hic* and don't touch my *hic* girl," Gabe said to me.

"If you want her to wake up then bring the water. CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS!!!!" I yelled. 

Gabe quickly ran and came back with a water bottle. He didn't hand me the water bottle. Instead he spilled the whole water bottle on the girl. 

"Huh..Gabe? *hic* What happened?" She asked him. 

"You *hic* fainted *hic* babe." 

I felt so bad for the girl. She was getting forced to drink and then she fainted.