Chapter Two! :3

I highly considered sprinting down the driveway as we exited the car, but decided not to. He has those long legs. Damn him and his fucking gazelle legs!

     Instead, I skipped up the driveway, popped the door open, (which was unlocked for unknown reasons) and sat upside down on the couch in what I presume is his living room.

     "Make yourself at home," Andy said sarcastically, sitting next to me. It was silent for a minute and we both sat fiddling with our hands. Then we both stood up, and under a silent request, switched places.

     "Sorry, I can't stay in one place for to long," I said grinning up at him.

     "Yeah, neither can I," Oh, yeah. Andy also had ADHD. (If you don't know what it is, look it up >.

     "I'm bored; let's play hide-and-seek!" I jumped off and ran away. I hid in the basement behind a green-screen setup. He found me easily. I looked at him, my mouth abreast with my shoulder.

     "How did you find me!"

     "I heard you breathing," When he saw my confused face, he explained. "Remember? I'm a werewolf. We have supernatural hearing..."

     I bust out laughing. "Werewolves don't exist ding-dong." I flicked his nose. And skipped upstairs.

     "Clover," He called. I turned around confused. "You are joking right?"

     "Aren't you? Werewolves are a myth," I stated, enunciating each syllable as clear as purified water.

     "Clover," He sighed. "I'm serious. You and me; we are werewolves."

     I saw the seriousness in his eyes. He wasn't kidding.

     "How come I never knew?" I frowned.

     "Your mom was supposed to tell you..."

     "Ha. Makes sense." A snorted

     "What do you mean?" It was his turn to frown. I flicked my eyes away, and began fiddling with my hands.

     "My 'mother'," I laughed nervously. "HasAbusedMeEverSinceMyDadDiedInACarCrashWithMeInTheCarWithHimBecauseSheThinksItWasMyFaultBecauseItSortaIs." His eyes widened. How the fuck did he understand that shit.

     "Fucking bitch needs to be kicked out of the pack, and fed to the fucking rouges." His pale face turned red, and I think his anger had his makeup melting off his face.

     "Pack? Rouges?" I asked confused.

     "Learn in time, you shall, young Padawan," He said in a Yoda voice. I could tell he was still mad as fuck.

     "Do you have Batman movies?" I asked stupidly. "Oh, of course you do. Let's watch them!" I ran upstairs into his living room and popped in the first Batman movie I saw.

     "Batman Returns?" I heard a voice behind me. I jumped at the abruptness of it. "That one's my favorite."

     "Good. Now sit down." I demanded, flopping down on the couch. Then I stood up suddenly. "Poopcorn!"

     "Poopcorn?" He asked, confused.

     "Yeah, I always have called it poopcorn, because I misread it when I was 5." I said, thoughtfully.

-=_=-

     Finally the 'poop'corn was made, and we had settled down to watch the movie.

     I pressed play on the remote, but Andy didn't even bother trying to pay attention. I noticed this when his hand spread over my thigh. I looked at him, but he was staring at the TV. He began rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, gradually getting higher, and adding more pressure. Sparks ignited with ever centimeter of skin he touched. The sparks grew bigger and flew through my body, creating the ultimate pleasure.

     Then I couldn't hold it in any longer. I moaned. Loudly. Andy smirked in satisfaction, but continued looking at the television. He moved his hand higher, over the middle of my skinny jeans, and I sucked in air through my teeth. I was close to telling him to stop, when the doorbell rang. He casually got up and opened the door.

After waiting for a while, I got up and peeked around the corner to see who it was. When I saw, I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I just found out yesterday about Mitch Lucker's death yesterday. I'm a fan of Suicide Silence, but not a huge one. I was so pissed when I found out about how some 'fans' of 'One Direction' said he deserved it. I also just found out about the death threats they sent Alex Gaskarth (HUGE FAN OF ATL ALSO told Kenadee Lucker Mitch's FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER To kill herself. (heard this like half an hour ago) So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you haven't already, hate on the Twitter accounts mentioned in this article: http://blackrose2537.blogspot.com/2012/12/directioners-need-to-stop-social.html#comment-form .

THANKS SO MUCH

P.s. sorry about the random spaces.. idk why, but wattpad decided to go retard mode on me...