Guide to the Carter Family

Here's a quick guide in case you get confused on who's who, their age, appearance- anything you want to know! These are just some basic details. Enjoy! :)

The Carter Family (In Order by Age)

1- Zachary (Stephen Amell)- 25, the oldest, most mature, benevolent, the only one who can beat up the boys when they misbehave, athletic, visits every Sunday for movie night, a gym teacher.

2- Kristian (Jesse McCartney)- 18, spends most of his time in the workshop (his bedroom), slightly reserved, athletic, likes superheroes, sporty, loves movies.

3- Wesley (Robbie Amell)- Newly 18, Dallas' twin, athletic, competitive, charming, biggest trouble maker, loves video games, a cousin to the family.

4- Dallas (Grant Gustin)- Newly 18, Wesley's twin, athletic, spends most of his time alone, eats a lot, a cousin to the family.

5- Cassidy (Emile de Ravin)- 17, athletic, likes to dress preppy/pretty, very outgoing, loves chick flicks, enjoys dancing and Black Friday deals.

6- Blake- Almost 16, blonde hair, brown eyes, highly intelligent, uncoordinated in the athletic aspect, loves to cook and bake, plays piano and guitar.

7- Joshua- 10, blonde hair, green eyes, loves legos, wants to be a fire fighter, loves to play cops and robbers/war, athletic, shares a room with Daniel.

8- Daniel- 7, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, loves legos, likes to play cops and robbers/war, obsessed with spiderman, athletic, shares a room with Joshua.

9- Gavin- 5, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, loves legos, likes to play cops and robbers/war, loves drawing and completing puzzles, shares a room with Bennett

10- Bennett- 3, blonde hair, brown eyes, curious little boy who finds many things fascinating, plays in the kiddy pool, listens to bed time stories, shares a room with Gavin.

Who's your favourite already? Least favourite?

Is there anyone you can tell will be trouble, any predictions?

Can you relate to any of these characters?

Who would you be most attracted to?

Do you think that Brooke would be attracted to one of them?