first meet 2

Kinn pov

We headed to the dinner table,everyone was sitting in the chair,We both also sat in the chair everyone was looking at the Porsche So I Introduced Porsche and then i started introduce my family so Mr Porsche he is my Dad Mr korn , He is my elder brother Tankhun , and last my little brother Kim.

Porsche pov

I smile and say hello to everyone kinn's brother looking at me they look suprise and excited Then kinn's both brothers came out with paper and pen, theystarted saying please give me autograph and one selfie please ,i smile and then i sign the autograph and take selfie .

Kinn pov

I have never seen my brothers behaving like this they were screaming loudly, then the chef entered with the food.  We have never cooked food like this in our house.it was very simple food spicy pork rib , spicy noodles with sausage and fried rice and there is cold drink instead of alcohol it was all so weird but Mr Porsche look so happy This is all very confusing for me Then I looked at my chef as if he wanted to say something But he was looking very confused and his hand were trembling I looked at him and said you have to something to say he look scared then he took out the paper and pen from his pocket why i looked at him But he was only looking at the Porsche .

Porsche pov

I looked at the chef, he looked very scared ,then he was afraid and asked for my autograph .I looked at him and smiled then i signed the autograph Then I said that if anyone need an autograph ,And I'll sign the autograph and give it to you ,they all look so excited Then all the bodyguards started coming one by one to take autographs.

Kinn pov

I have never seen my bodyguards behave like this ,there is no limit to their happiness ,it took 2 hours to get them autographs Everyone started eating and talking.everyone seemed so happy but i didn't understand anything I was just looking at Porsche
after eating Porsche told him to go So we all went to leave him outside But I still don't know who it he so i asked him who are you .

Porsche pov

he asked me who am i And I found this very strange Because everyone in that house knows me So I looked at him and smiled Then I went to him and stood The warmth of that breath was felt in my face. Then I said google my name.

Kinn pov

He stood in front of me,I feel very nervous I've never felt anything like this, The warmth of his breath has stirred me Then he came to my ears and said that google my name, and i was just looking at him .I have never seen such a beautiful person before,he is like an angel .as soon as he came to me my heartbeat increased butterflies started flying in my stomach i started blushing I got hot like I had a fever .Then he got in his car and sat down i was just looking at him Then he lowered the car window and wink at me i was stunned Cause nothing like this happened to me till now, nor have I felt anything like this before today.But I know one thing. I am in love  .......love in first sight........

Sorry 😐
For late update
Please forgive me 🥺

Please vote and comment and please comment you openion please and sorry

Hope you enjoy