confession

Kinn pov...

Kinn what did you just say .Porsche i really love you so much,i know we just met,we got only 2 days,But after meeting and talking to you ,it doesn't seem that I known you since just 2 days,When I saw you my heart just stopped,first i see your beauty Then when I started talking to you I realised that,You are not only beautiful but also a good person,I love it when you eat with my family it Didn't feel like you were a stranger while eating, It was as if you were a member of the house.Porsche I don't like you because you are the most beautiful person in the world,I like you because you are the best person in the world,you are a very simple person,you become happy in small things,no need to give a treasure to make you happy,Porsche I am not saying that you love me too, just give me a chance then see, i want to know you, i want to spend life with you ...

Porsche pov...
Kinn I love that you spoke your heart Because I don't want to keep anything in heart, At least we don't have to worry that we are not try, It is better to talk about your heart now than to be regret in the future. So it is good that we should say whatever is in our mind heart. We both met two days ago, I have no problem with this ,Because both of us are mature so that we know what is love and what is attraction ,i'm not judging you I'm just saying that you love me okay But we both must know each other ,means Look, I don't keep anything in my heart So I also share with you my feeling ,i like you too, But it's only been 2 days since we met, I want to know you from the beginning,It's easy to like someone, it's hard to be with,To live together it is necessary that we both understand each other or not, we will be on a happy path together or not...

2 min silence......

Kinn I want to try once in this relation or whatever it is ... So from tomorrow we both start knowing each other .let's start with friendship We both will not hide anything from each other.Yes i promise Prosche.Whatever the problem, we will share with each other, and never hide anything from each other.ok

  KinnPorsche pov....(Both).....

Yes both of us will never hide anything from each other ,so start with intro yes yes why not, so hii Prosche my name is Kinn, and..and..you are the mafia, isn't it ,how do you know i'm a mafia,Tae is your friend, he told me ,We both had a shoot together, so he told me. So continue the intro,yes i'm a mafia and i'm a bad mafia,All the people of the underworld are afraid of me i love my family, friend so much ,And if someone does something to them, then I will not hold back from taking that person's life. It's just my life, work and family that it..
My turn heeheee.....my name is Porsche And my parents have died in a car accident 1 year ago,I don't have any friends because everybody just use me,That's why I don't make friends, just work from work,and i love my work so much,and yes food i love to eat,Uncle Kinn leave all this,you really didn't know who i am,yeah really i didn't know who you are,But now I know who you are,you are my everything,how did you become a mafia,My father was a mafia, And then once you get into the mafia business, you can't look back. So after my dad someone has to take care of this,And my elder brother has no interest And he was also kidnapped in childhood. He's been in a bit of trauma since then.Oooooooh my god all this is very dangerous .My younger brother is very young,So I had to handle this.Well why did you come to Porsche in the entertainment industry? because that's what i liked to do I used to stand in front of the mirror to make faces my mother used to watch all this,Then one day she got me admitted in singing and dancing class.Then slowly I started participate in the drama too.By doing this I became an actor today,and dancer and singer too...

Sometime later.....

Porsche home..
Phone ringing.....
Porsche where are you Have you seen the news or not?

Sorry guys for late update

Please vote and comment please
And sorry ........