55

Shawn Stared At The Fourth Ring "Man I Want This Ring To Be Huge Aight?" He Fussed As The Jeweler Nodded His Head. "Let Me Show You Some More Sir" He Said As He Placed The Diamonds Back To Go Into The Back Of The Expensive Store.

"Man You Really Going To Purpose?" Ty Asked Making Sure His Homie Wasn't Loosing His Mind.

It Had Been A Whole Year And Things Between Them Were Beyond Perfect. Especially With Their Families. He Felt In His Own Heart And Mind He Was Ready For That Big Step That They Talked About Before. He Was Ready To Wake Up To Her Everyday. Pick Blue Up From School All The Time. Kissing His Daughter Goodnight Every Night He Was Ready For It All.

"Hell Yeah Nigga That's Why We Here" Shawn Said As Ty Chuckled. "Just Asking, I Never Seen You Getting Married Ever"

"I Know Me Either But...I'm In Love Now"

Ty Smirked "Love Looks Good On You Man"

"Thank You Thank You, She's My Whole World...It Feels Good To Be Loved" He Said. Ty Nodded His Head "I Can See Ya Ass Glowing And Shit"

He Chuckled As The Jeweler Came Back Placing The Tray Down As Both Men Looked At The Diamonds. "Shit This One Fire" Ty Said Picking Up The Huge Rock That Was Incrusted With Diamonds All Over. "Yeah That One Is...Let Me Call Kelly" Shawn Said As He FaceTimed Kelly. She Picked Up Immediately As They Said Their Hello's. Shawn Explained What He Was Doing And How He Needed Her Help.

"Oh My God Shawn Are You Really Going To Purpose?" She Asked. He Flipped The Camera Showing Her The Last Three Diamond Rings. "I Love The One On The Right But She Might Love The One In The Middle. It's More Her Style" Kelly Explained.

"Aight, Thanks Kelly Kells" He Said Calling Her By His Nickname He Gave Her A Couple Of Months Ago. "Of Course Oh My God I'm So Excited Shawn. When Are You Purposing?" She Asked.

"I Don't Know"

"Well Whenever Your Ready I'm Ready" She Said. He Smiled Brightly "Good To Hear, I'ma Hit You Lata"

"Alright Bye" She Said Before Hanging Up. Shawn Looked At The Jeweler. "I'ma Take This One" He Said.

"Wise Choice Sir" He Smiled. "Man My Nigga Getting Married You Better Hope She Say Yes" Ty Said.

Shawn Began To Feel Nervous. He Had Forgot That She Actually Had To Say Yes Or No. "Shut Up" He Said As Ty Laughed. Once He Was Done Handling Business He Dapped Ty Up "Man Thank You For Coming With Me For Real" Shawn Said As They Stood By Their Cars. "So What's Next? How You Planning On Doing This?" Ty Asked.

"I Think I Want Everyone Involved, Bring Brooklyn Down And Stuff"

"I Mean Y'all Still Haven't Talked Though" Ty Said. Shawn Rubbed His Fade Looking Down. He Had Been Dreading Having This Conversation With Beyoncé's Oldest Child. He Knew She Deserved An Explanation But She Scared The Hell Out Of Him. She Was A Tough Cookie Just Like Her Grandmother.

"I Know Man, I Plan To Do That Shit Today After I Stop By Her Moms" He Said. Ty Nodded His Head "Aight Man Just Let Me Know"

They Got Into Their Separate Cars And Shawn Called Tina On The Phone Asking If She Was Home And If He Could Stop By. She Was So He Made His Way To Her House.

Once He Pulled Up And Knocked On The Door She Opened It Opening Her Arms Wide Giving Him A Warm Bear Hug. "How You Doing Baby?" She Asked As He Walked Into Her Home.

"I'm Good...I Did Something Crazy Today" He Said As She Looked At Him With Concern. He Pulled The Small Box Out Of His Pocket. Tina Eyes Widen "This Is Not!" She Said As He Opened It Revealing The Beautiful Big Rock As She Covered Her Mouth.

"Shawn! It's So Beautiful...My God" She Said As She Picked It Up Examining It. "I Wanted To Have Your Blessing First"

Tina Hugged Him Rocking Their Bodies Side To Side.  "Of Course, You Been My Son Since Day One" She Said As He Chuckled.

"Well I Consider You My Mom Too...You Make Me Miss Mines But-"

"I Know Baby, You Don't Have To Explain Yourself" Tina Said As She Placed The Ring Back In The Box. "Wow Beautiful Shawn You Did Good" She Said.

"I Had A Little Help" He Said As She Giggled. "So How You Doing It? When You Doing It?" She Asked.

"I Wanna Do It Soon But I Think I Want Everyone Involved" He Said.

"I Think You Should That Would Be Nice All Her Friends And Us...She Would Really Love That"

He Nodded His Head "Thank You Mama"

"Of Course Baby, Now You Know You Can't Tell Blue Cause She Will Tell Her Mama"

He Laughed "Oh I Know"

"Well If You Need Help Setting Up And Stuff Let Me Know And I'm There"

"Thank You So Much" He Said Giving Her Another Hug. "Also Can You Give Me Brooklyn's Number?" He Asked. "Of Course" She Said As She Gave It To Him Before He Left Her Home. He Thought Now Was The Best Time To Call Her Which She Answered.

"Hello?" She Asked With A Confused Tone. "Hey This Is Shawn" He Replied.

The Phone Was Silent So He Decided To Speak Up. "I Know We Haven't Talked...But That's Why I'm Calling You Now Because I Know I Owe You An Explanation"

"Okay" She Simply Stated. "Why I Left Isn't Important But I Left Because Of Certain Issues And I Should've At Least Said Goodbye To You First But I Knew It Was Going To Be So Hard. You Were My Lil Bit, My Little Homie I Didn't Wanna See You Upset. I'm Sorry Brooklyn But I'm Here Now. I'm Obviously Going To Be In Your Life Because Of Your Mother And Sister And If You Would Have Me In Your Life I Would Love That" He Said.

Brooklyn Sighed "You Know For A Longtime My Mom Was Distraught After You Left. She Wasn't The Same And Neither Was I Because I Don't Like Seeing Her Upset"

"I Know But I Think It Had To Happen Because Now We're Inseparable...I Love Your Mom And I'm Willing To Marry Her"

"You Want To Marry My Mom?" Brooklyn Asked As He Smiled "Yeah I Do...Bought A Ring And Everything" He Said.

"Wow" Brooklyn Said.

"Remember I Told You Years Ago I Would Ask You If I Can Marry Your Mom? Well I'm Asking Now"

The Phone Went Silent As She Began To Ponder The Thought. Her Mom Did Seem More Happy This Time Around And That's All She Cared About. "You Better Not Mess Up" Brooklyn Said.

"I Won't...I Promise"

Brooklyn Smiled On Her Side Of The Phone "Okay I'm Good, You Can Marry My Mom"

He Chuckled "Thank You Lil Bit"

She Giggled "Mhm"

He Started Up His Car As He Started Talking To Her More. He Had Missed So Much Of Her Life And He Wanted To Catch Up On It All.