Chapter 11: Just Hanging Out

Katherine's POV: I told my best friends about my day with Niall yesterday.

"Harry gave me his phone number!", Riley shouted.

"Have you called him?", I asked Riley.

"Actually, Harry called me after I gave him my phone number. He asked me out on a date, so I said yes!", she replied.

"What did you do with Niall?", Ally asked me.

"Niall and I just talked and hung out for a while; we didn't do anything special.", I answered.

"Girl, you can do way better. Ask him out on a date.", Ally said.

"I'd never be able to ask him out! You both know that I get shy around crushes.", I shouted.

"Clearly, you aren't shy around Niall.", Riley replied.

"What if he says no? He might not like me the way I like him!", I yelled.

"Don't worry. Just call Niall and ask him.", Ally said.

I typed Niall's number in my phone and waited for him to answer.

"Hey, Katherine. What's up?", Niall asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner or something.", I answered.

"Sure. Come to my house at 6:00.", Niall replied.

"He said yes!", I shouted.

"Awesome! You have to be dressed up for your date with Niall!", Ally exclaimed.

"It's not really a date... we're just hanging out at his house.", I said.

"You and Niall have been seeing each other almost every day since you met him, and you haven't stopped talking about him for the past week! It's so obvious that you like him.", Riley replied.

"I believe that the Fashion Expert should get you an outfit for your date.", Ally said.

Ally calls herself the Fashion Expert.

After trying on the many dresses in my closet that I never wear, I looked in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous! Niall will love you!", Ally exclaimed.

"I guess you're right.", I said.

"I'm always right.", she said back.

Harry and Riley are already on their date, and I'm really nervous for my date with Niall.

I wonder if Niall is nervous, too