Luca x Demigirl!Reader☁️ [short chapter]

Luca loves it when his lover wears thigh-highs. It's adorable, especially when they wear shorts and his hoodie. The hoodie is big enough to cover their shorts sometimes.

When he's near them, for example besides her on the couch, he would lay his head on their thighs. He said, "It's better than pillows." The unsuspecting lover always melts at his statements about their thighs.

When they both are at his house to play console games, he would sit down on the floor and his lover is on the couch/bed. He would place their thighs on his shoulders, letting them squeeze his head when they get frustrated or us focusing on the game.

[Reference pic

[Reference pic. Not mine, credit to the artist]

As much as he loves his lover and their thighs, he doesn't like showing it off in public. He wants those thighs all to himself. It's not like his lover likes to wear shorts outside anyway. They prefer to stay at home and spend time with their lovely boyfriend. 

Both Luca and his lover barely touch each other. They would rather keep the relationship wholesome. Luca often kiss his significant other on places and leave marks on their skin. Most of them are on the inner thighs. He'd bury his head between their thighs while they grab a hand full of his hair. Both of them still end up cuddling afterwards.

~

Sorry for the rlly short chapter! I wanted to make a full chapter, but I dont know how the story should go.

I still have Sonny x femReader and I'm planning on making Alban x mReader(?) I haven't wrote a chapter for him, so I'm planning on it. Dont worry, the sonny and reader won't be sad like last time :')

240 words..