Episode 2

Days change into weeks and weeks change into months. Now it is been nearly two months all of them been friends developing feelings for each other. They all kept hanging out with each other time to time and our teakook are preety close with each other now.

Also Jk get to know about tea been little and they both are preety comfortable with each other. But tea never slip into little space in front of jungkook.

Today hey are going for hang out again. First they are going for eating lunch then for shopping then in amusement park as per as tea's request and will have dinner together and will end there day after that.

So now they are in a restaurant which is not so small nor so big. Its a beautiful and cute resturant which is not so expensive nor cheap. They choose this resturant because its the bootom's choice.

While having dinner tae see a small bunny outside the resturant near the tree there he got excited and without
getting notice by anyone he got there and pick up the bunny and started playing with it.

After some  time Jk notice tea's absence he look here and there and look at his hyungs and see they are busying talking with each other so without disturbing them he went outside and started looking for his baby bear.

After some time he find tae sitting near the tree outside the resturant holding a bunny and blabering something to the bunny while pouting
He coo at the site of his adorable baby. He slowly go near tae and sit beside him after sometime tea notice him and said something what left jungkook frozen on his place.

Tea : Daddy look bunny is not talking to taetae.