Chapter 5

Jk is sleeping peacefully but someone decided to disturb his sleep and his phone started ringing first JK ignored it and decided to sleep but the phone is continuously ringing he got irritated and pick up the call without looking at caller id.
JK: Hello
? : Hello JK is am calling you from last half an hour dude where are you huh
JK: I was sleeping namjoon hyung now tell me why were you ruining  my sleep from last half an hour.
Joon: oh its just tae is still in little space and crying since morning asking for you so I was just asking if you can come.
JK : afcourse hyung I will be there in no time.
Joon: ok then come fast bye.

JK immediately got up and do his morning routine, take his car keys and run towards his car got inside and drive to taehyung house.

Time skips :
Ayer sometime jungkook reach there and was standing on the door pressing the door bell. After sometime door open reviling namjoon .

Joon : oh finally you come now come fast inside he is still crying.
Tae : (crying hard) wan daddy daddy
Jin :baby calm down i will take you to daddy later baby first stop crying.
Tae :no no want dads right now.
Namjoon and jungkook get inside
JK: Hey angle why are you crying baby  ?
Tae :  dada (run to jk and jump on him) taetae miss dada want meet dada that's why tae tae crying  .
JK : ( jk cooed  at his adorable angle and also feel good that his angle also want him) oh my angle look daddy is here now baby now be a good boy to daddy baby and stop crying my dear.

After some time tae calm down but didn't let go from jk as he is afraid thar his daddy will leave again.

They spend the whole day together playing laughing shouting eating at tae room .

Jin: babies its time for dinner come down dinner is ready .
( jin shouted from downstairs)
JK ;coming hyung .

Time skip after dinner

Now its time for JK to leave but tae didn't want his daddy to go that's why he is crying right now hugging his daddy.

Tae : daddy no go plz.
(Crying hard )
Jungkook look at MR with pleading eyes as if asking what to do.
Jin ; baby daddy can't stay with you he have togo to office.
Tae : no no dada  ( crying harder )
RM : ok ok stop crying baby daddy can't stay with but you can go with daddy right.
JK : yes baby you wanna come with daddy.
Tae nodded still hugging JK tightly
JK: jin is it okay with you if I take my baby with me.
Jin: yes its ok jungkook dont worry.
JK: ok then baby lets go to daddy s house my angle.

Authour's pov;
Hy

Everyone sorry for late updates actually I have tests at school and also the writing work from school so I am really sorry. Any ways if you like this chapter please vote and comment.