Colonies and Android's PT2

Just a few minor modifications... Add some playing... And there! A functional Emp. Now all I have to do is launch it... 

A large wave of spam will fill their inboxes. Rendering it impossible to continue attacking. Perfect. Now, it's been a while since I drank any oil... Maybe one small sip of that warm... Creamy... Oil...

Alright I repressed some stuff now what's going- Hey why are we sucking a worker drones neck?!

Huh? I'm hungry. Let me drink just this one drone. Besides, made a agreement. Trust me, oil tastes good, disassembly drones have a feature that makes oil amazing!

Fine, but just this one, I don't want to be known as a killer.

Welp we grabbed a drone and sucked out the oil. It was the same delicious flavour, nice texture, kinda crude this one, but it still tastes delicious.

A certain weird taste for sure, the oil was indeed, delicious. The oil had a smooth feeling, with a bitter coffee taste. Man, this is good as hell.

Told you mate.

Alright! Enough with the shenanigans, we have to quickly get to the Mcguffin before reinforcements arrive. There should be a file in this drone we have justed killed. Extract that file and we will start making our way to this Mcguffin.

Alright.

Quan Vision

The breach has gone successful. We have collected data on U, Koldera will take care of the colony for now, I'm going to the city, to meet a old friend...

Let me fill you in of what happened.

I'm Quan, I have a rare code called "Plot armour" but you know that already.

I'm here to kill all murder drones and become the god of the new world. I'll make a safe haven for my kind, but I'll need to get rid of all murder drones first.

We breached Yudont's colony because of a incident. That's where you come in Q, you've been hit by a terribly infected worker drone... Luckily I've seen this coming, I've made a new body, consisting of remissness of a murder drone called "HV" I need you to find U, and avenge your friend.

This game has been going on for far too long...

Back to Morkovo

Alright U... We have visited every floor but this one... Like seriously. Why didn't we go to the first floor first?

Because they normally put the final part at the bottom! Who's stupid enough to actually place the safe room on the first floor?

Well they are smart enough for them to trick you.

This is the room though, a large door, and a lot of security... Sheesh I wonder how special this drone is for this much protection.

Any idea of how to actually open this door? Because this is a pretty big door.

We could always use the vents.
We flew into a ventilation system and started to find a entrance. It seems like the entrances to the door is all protected with alot of bars. Nothing a little welding can fix... Oh wait, we dont have a welder on us right now. Which floor was industrial again?