1.

I jolted awake, sweat covering my body. The dream again. It's cold, wet, raining... and I'm running. Running from what? My past? My future? Or worse.. my present. I look over at my clock, it's 4:15 am. Seriously? I'm never going back to sleep now. It's now Sunday morning, and I look over expecting to see my best friend Carissa, or Rissa as I call her, but of course, she's not there. I slid out of bed and grabbed my hoodie pulling it over my head and made my way downstairs. And there she is, with my twin brother, Nick.

"It's seriously 4 in the morning, have you idiots even gone to sleep?" I asked as I moved around the couch to sit in the chair.

"Nope, who needs sleep when you're this cool?" He said.

"Oh please. I've tried going to bed, every time I get up he pulls me back down and is all cuddly." Carissa said, TRYING to act annoyed. She obviously isn't.

I always thought having my best friend dating my brother would be weird, and I was right. They've been together for over a year now, and I still can't get used to seeing them together. She's like my sister, and he IS my brother..

"Why are you awake, Addi?" Carissa asked making me break my obvious space out.

"What? Oh, I don't know. Just couldn't sleep."

"You have finals on the brain, don't you?" Nick asked giving me his sarcastic little grin nod. I picked the pillow that was next to me up and chucked it at him.

"No, fuck you." I pushed up to my feet and made my way into the kitchen to make some coffee. I needed it, and those two aren't ever going to sleep so they'll need it.

"Addison! Mom and dad are coming home tonight, they texted me and told me they needed to talk to us. So I talked to the guys and we pushed band practice back.. So we gotta be here at 7." Nick said as he appeared in the kitchen, magically followed by Carissa.

"Okay, whatever."

Carissa had grabbed three cups and I poured the coffee, giving them their cups and sipping mine.

"Do I get to come to band practice and make googly eyes at you?" Carissa asked smiling all lovingly at Nick. Gross.

"Oh of course, babe." And that's when I turn my head because seeing them makes me wanna hurl.

"Does that mean what's his face is coming over?" I asked with an obvious annoyance in my voice.

"You mean Tyson? The lead singer AND bass player in the band? Yeah... Pretty sure he'll be here." He said giving me another one of his looks. Like does he not see I'm just trying to help here? I've warned him before, the lead singer is a total tool and they needed to find a new one if they wanted to go any further in the business. But what do I know right?

"I think you just like him, Addi?"

"And I think you've become mentally insane from dating my brother, Rissa."