Chapter 13

I was sitting on Calum's couch nervously playing Assassins Creed my fingers quickly moving over the various buttons.

Today Calum would return and we could go back and attend school again. But not staying in the dorms anymore of course, as I'd be too dangerous.

The security system beeped twice making me pause the game and get up.

Someone has opened the front doors

I felt butterflies in my tummy as I quickly unlocked the actual door to the apartment. I ran down the stairs finding Calum locking the doors behind me. He noticed me when he turned around and threw his backpack onto the ground. I opened my arms for a hug and Calum went for it.

"Alex for fucks sake babe." He let go of me as I stared at his beautiful face in silence.

"Zayn has been arrested." He smirked at me.

He pressed his lips on mine in excitement. The kiss was quickly stopped by Calum.

"He stole stuff from this one client! You can speak to me babe, they won't take anything away from us again."

"Calum." I muttered not letting go of him.

"I love you so much." I said softly resting my head against his chest and the second those words his big cheeky smile appeared.

"I love you too." He said pressing a kiss onto my forehead.

"Let's go inside." Calum picked up his backpack and followed me up the stairs.

I felt his stare at me which made me actually very happy, he finally could actually stare at me. We got in the apartment and he smiled at the television.

"I'm so tired." Calum complained as he set the alarm back onto the front door and locked the apartment door.

"So am I." I said softly. It was already 7 pm and I hadn't eaten yet.

"Have you eaten yet?" Calum raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nope." I said turning the playstation off.

*

Calum took me out for diner and he couldn't keep his eyes of me for one second. But I couldn't keep my eyes of him either.

The food was delicious and we couldn't stop telling each other things we'd noticed the other person do during our therapy.

"You kept looking at me, like you were just checking if I was still there." Calum smiled taking a sip of his beer.

"I was and you were so annoyed by Andrew weren't you?"

"How come that man can call himself a therapist jezus."

Calum paid and we left to walk to the little park, Calum called for a cab whilst we sat by the water and looked at a little family swans.

*

When Calum locked the door of the apartment he immediately pushed me against the wall.

"I've missed you-" He said before out lips met for a short peck. "So fvcking much."

"Can we?" He asked at me. I smiled.

"Yes we can." I answered him and he instantly started to unbutton his flannel throwing it on the ground after.

Our lips met again and we went up the stairs not letting go of one another.

Calum smiled as he saw all my belongings in his bedroom.

"I knew you'd do that."

"I knew you'd do me."

My dress was quickly taken off after that.

*

The next morning I woke up by the soft beeping of Calum's phone. I rolled over to his side figuring he was still asleep.

It was a text from his father.

*Goodmorning Calum I'm happy to...*

I couldn't read any further as the screen was locked.

"7666." Calum said softly as he took me into his arms his head resting on my shoulder to read what it said.

*Dear Calum I'm happy to announce that I've taken the weekend off to meet your lovely girlfriend Alex. Hope you guys don't have any other plans? See you around lunch time.*

"Ohh.." Calum muttered softly.

"What's up? I'd like to meet your dad."

"Well I've kind of lied about your personality."

"What why?"

"I've told him I have known you for years."

"But that's true."

"Yeah and that you are well... a girly girl."

"Well I'm not a male so that's true right." I stated making Calum groan and push me in my side slightly.

I laughed softly.

"That's okay, people change trough time. He won't mind right?" I then told him.

"Oh well otherwise he'll miss out on your personality." Calum said pressing a kiss in my neck.

He got out of the bed firstly and I watched him get dressed in silence.

-------------------------------

im v excited for summer break but first i have to make a lot of tests during my testweek arghh fml