part 4

As I was in the bathroom I heard Nate yelling at Matt for 'stealing me from him'. I walked out and yelled "seriously Nate this is why I'm not interested because your always accusing everyone of stealing me from you when I'm not even you girlfriend plus I'm not just some property someone owns I don't belong to anyone and quite frankly I don't ever wanna be your girlfriend EVER" And with that I ran up to Matt's room.

Matt's pov

"There you go again just crying like a baby" Nate says as y/n ran upstairs. "Nate that's rude and that's why she would be happier with me because I treat her nicely and you a dick" I said "you know what fuck you man" he said and left. Chris and Nick just stand there in shock. "Hey guys I'm gonna go get y/n and go somewhere do you guys care to stay here though" I said "no of course not you go get her but one thing" Chris said and right after Nick says "do you like y/n" I just stood there frozen in my track while blushing immensely. "Um yes" I managed to get out. They just said "yessss" at the same time. I rolled my eyes and let out a little laugh and walked upstairs.

Your pov

I was sitting on Matt's bed not wanting to get up. Ugh I wish Matt was here rn and as if he heard me he walked in. "Y/n do you wanna go for a drive" he asked I just shook my head yes and got up. He grabbed my hand and smiled.

Y/n_offical<3 made a new post!!!!!!!!

Y/n_offical<3

Liked by matthew

Liked by matthew.sturniolo and 19,489 others
Y/n_offical<3 nights like these🤍
Tagged// Matthew.sturniolo
Veiw comments...

User omg is that y/n and Matt #y/s/n
User85 I hope there dating now:)
Y/n_offical<3 we're nat dating but the night is still young ;)
Matthew.sturniolo yeah that's right bae
👉👈

Christophersturniolo where are you guys it's 12:30am?!
Matthew.sturniolo I took her to the field where we met.
User5 awwwwwww

Nicolassturniolo hurry up and kiss
Y/n_offical<3 shut it Nicolas 😭😘
Matthew.sturniolo y/n will you kiss me 😘❤️‍🔥
Christophersturniolo ewwwwww
Y/n_offical<3 yess Matt 😘❤️‍🔥
User WHAT

Veiw more comments....

"Hey guys were back" Matt yells I just giggle and look down "hey love birds" Chris says as Nick glares at him. He snapped out of it when Chris asked "did y'all actually kiss" "you'll never know" Matt says and walks away. When he was gone I whispered "no" Gosh he is everything "guys I think I like Matt"

Me and Matt were chilling in his room and I fell asleep.

Matthew.sturniolo made a new post!!!!

Matthew.sturniolo

Liked by nicolassturniolo and 12,009 others

Matthew.sturniolo she fell asleep 😭🥰
Tagged// y/n_offical<3

Veiw comments....

Christophersturniolo how cute benard
Matthew.sturniolo 😑😑

Nicolassturniolo that's so adorable #y/s/n

Veiw more comments....