Chapter 4 - Surprise

Since then, the blonde was no longer nice to a brunette and reciprocal. Fortunately, they had finished school with good grades, and when they separated, they did not fall into each other for the next few years.

The brunet hadn't changed much, he still lived in the flat he grew up in, but after earning enough money, he carried out a small renovation of the flat. He also took part in his beloved physiotherapy study. He was happy and wanted to work in his profession, so he tried his best to get the best results, so what was his joy when he worked after the last exam, his score was as high as 98%. On that day, for the first time since his eighteenth birthday, he was so drunk that his friend Alastair had to take him to his home. Since then, he had no contact with Luke, which made him a little sad because he really hoped that they would at least keep in touch and write to each other from time to time or meet for a beer. The Briton finally became "in love" with this love for his maths teacher, which surprised his friends, especially since they didn't know how it happened. And George chose to forget the situation, when he was writing his exam in maths, he saw his love in the men's room using the urinal.

Currently, he was after completing additional courses and worked in a professional spa as one of the masseuses, but of course, as always, something had to be missing in his life. That thing was love. He lacked someone to get out of bed in the morning for, prepare a meal, or just have to ask for some advice.

That's why he sat on the couch at the age of twenty-six, eating a kebab from a little restaurant, and watched a boring TV series. Next to him was Alastair, who was also eating his one.

"George, you lost your bet." the boy said, and then he showed the other the phone he had fired Instagram. In the photo was their friend Niki, cuddling with a man. But that wasn't why the brown-haired guy put his head in the pillow. On the next photo, it was shown very well, that she had a beautiful engagement ring on her finger.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" the brunet yelled because he knew the consequences of losing a bet with a friend.

"You're getting married!" he said, and then cuddled himself to the brunet, who at that moment wanted to end his life.

~~~

The blonde made the most of what life had to offer him. He has always been interested in drawing and used every free minute to refine his work. He didn't go to college because he didn't want to, but he quickly made enough money and opened his own tattoo studio, where he worked for over five years. Not only that, but he's the main tattoo artist and the head of the entire institution. Of course, he did the first tattoos on himself, later he did some on his friend and only then did he decide to start his own business.

As always, he opened his studio at six o'clock in the morning, also prepared the equipment and prepared the other rooms where other employees would do their part and their clients. Today he had a total of three sessions today where he had to finish two tattoos and start one and do two piercings. But he didn't expect a visit from his long-known friend, who decided to drop by in his studio.

"Hello, my dearest friend." he said as he entered the main room, where the blonde was eating his second breakfast just behind the counter. "What do you want? No, I'm not giving you a free piercing on your nipple or anything." he replied immediately, without even looking at his friend.

"Oh, one day you're going to make me one, if not when you're sober, then when you'll be drunk. But that's not why I came here. I have wonderful news for you." he said, and then sat down next to the blonde, who looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What this time? Did Karl finally agree to have sex with you, or do you have a real job that's not in a striptease club?" he asked as he ate his salad from a box he had bought in from the shop next door.

"I'm going to do it with him soon anyway, guess who's going to be the host of the upcoming TV show?" the brunet said, whereupon the blonde pointed to him while coming up to the dustbin to throw away the empty packaging. "And guess who's going to attend because his friend signed him up?" he asked, quickly going to the door. The blonde didn't take long to find out who he was, and a second later he rushed towards the boy to strangle him.

"Why the fuck me? You've enrolled me in something I didn't want, and it ended terribly." he said, whereupon the brunet opened the door, hoping to leave. 

 "We start in less than a month, and in less than a month you'll be married." he answered and left the salon before the blonde could catch up with him. Why is he still friends with him?

~~~

Exactly one month later, the first recordings followed, the first interviews with each participant. Besides George and Clay, there were four other men who had also applied for the program, but none of them saw the others. As Clay and George were to get married today at the register office, the guests gathered in the hall. The presented as the one of the last people invited came into the room and sat on a stool, as a witness from the side of the higher, and not the whole two minutes after him came Alastair, who saw a friend brunet on a chair next to him frowned.

"Nick, what are you doing here?" he said, and then sat down next to him.

"I'm the host of this program, and I'm witnessing one of the two getting married today." he answered and then got up as he entered the room, led by his friend George. He wore a beautiful baby blue suit, including a snow-white shirt. He stood in the designated place, saw nothing through the blindfold covering his eyes. Less than a minute later, the blonde entered the hall. He was wearing a black suit, underneath which he also wore a white shirt, led by Karl, who tried not to laugh after seeing the other boy. He never thought the two would ever see each other again, but he wanted to see it. An official entered the hall, and shortly afterwards the ceremony began.

"You can take off your blindfolds, and then we'll start the ceremony." he said, and the two did what he said. 

 "This is a fucking joke" the blond said quietly as he froze with the eyes of the brunet who made him here. 

 "For the first time, I agree with you." the brunet replied with readiness to kill his friend with his sight.

That's not going to end well.