Quick update

Ok everyone, I'm SO sorry I'm not updating much, I'm in a complicated situation for me, I became so lazy, I have some problems in school, and I'm actually, well, "I'm kinda feelin' like a ghost", so I'm trying to motivate myself (guess what, it's working same as I'm sure there is grammar errors here). 

I'll try to update more often, so please, if I'm not updating anything in the next week and half, tell/spam/whatever you want. I want to focus more on the book because holidays are coming in two weeks and it means I'll have more time to work on the book.

What brings me to the next thing:

I'm wondering to rewrite all the chapters because there are some holes in the plot, and I added another plot in the rewrite (only I can be that stupid), and anyway, the first chapters are just TERRIBLE. I can't understand how I could wrote something with so much mistakes. Tell me if it's OK from you.

And for the last thing:

Tell me here in the comments or just DM me your theories of the book, what do you think will happen and this things, thoughts (even randomly, like, what are you thinking about right NOW), and ideas to next chapters or stuff to add.

Thenk you for listening and staying here even though my soooo late updates/I'm talking too much.

I potato you all🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔