3

Dream flushed and looked down. "Why are you so red dream?" Techno asked his voice slowly coming back. "I- um- n-no reason!" He said standing up. "Mhm~" techno hummed standing up.

Dream squeaked feeling someone's hands on his shoulders. Dream shivered as they moved down his arms and techno pecked at the back of his neck. Dream attempted to push him off and successfully got away.

Techno looked at him confused before dream let out several sorrys before running to the restroom and locked the door. Techno held his stomach feeling the cut once more. He didn't feel it while he was with dream. Almost like he was his novacaine.

Techno sat on the bed removing his shirt and slowly undoing the bandages seeing the stab in his stomach. He grabbed the bandages from the table next to him and began wrapping himself with them tightly.

Dream came out of the restroom and sat on the bed trying to help him. "Thanks dreamy" he said with a smerk earning a grumble from the shorter blonde. "I'm the one bandaging you Bacon" he said and techno let out a playful gasp.

Dream finished and stood up. "Come" he said and helped techno downstairs. "Hello you two" a sweet voice said. "Morning mother" techno said and hugged his mother who was beautiful. She had long dark hair with what looked like a galaxy at the end, a long flowing purple dress that ended in what looked to be clouds, and her hat covered most of her fast with a black vale.

Dream bowed recognizing she was the goddess of death while he was the god of revival or of life in other words. She looked at him and bowed back. Phil stood in the kitchen making breakfast and saw the two.

Dream stood up once more followed by the goddess. "Hello Mrs and Mr of death" dream said looking at the two. He didn't know much but he knew that the husband and the goddess of death was made the angle of death.

"Hello to you too Mr of life" she said smiling. Techno stood there confused. How did dream know his mother was the goddess of death? Was all that went through his head.

Dream looked at him before helping him to the table. "Please call me mumza my dearest" she said taking dreams hands. Dreams nodded "but once we are back in the over realm we must call each other by our names" she said and dream nodded once more.

"Call me dream my human name" he said and she nodded before walking over to her husband and dream sat with techno. Techno looked at him confused once more. That whole conversation was quite only other gods could hear it.

Dream took his hand a kissed it before heading to the door. "I will be back but for now I have some business to attend to" he said looking at mumza then disappearing into the fog.