Chapter 8

"Open yuh eyes and look pon mi" he whispered.

A when mi eyes close??

His right hand caressed my breast, travelling down to my belly button and reached thee area. He touched it over the clothing and my breathing stopped for a few seconds.

This is wrong enu.

He said something to me but my brain was too occupied with thoughts to hear him properly.

He stopped touching me and I stared at him confused.

"Yuh phone a ring" he said and it's like all my senses came back. He stepped away from me and I went in search for my phone.

Mi did really a enjoy dat enu. Chro.

I found it in the sofa and it was Annella.

"Hello" I answered.

"Lady where are youuu??" She said.

"I- uh- I'm at Damion's, I'll explain later".

"Oh, check yuh time" she said and I took the phone from my ear.
My eyes widen in shock.... minutes to 7!

Wow a so time a run fast.

"Mia leave now man" I told her and she said ohkay and hung up.

I start to put my things together.
I took up my purse and my keys fell from it, I bent to take it up and Damion slap mi on my ass.

"Yuh sexy enu, come mek mi walk yuh out" he said smiling at me.

I was behind him and the view from the back is giving, he isn't all MUSCULARRR but him muscular, make it make sense. 

We reach at the lot and I opened my car and got in, Damion came around the drivers side and is staring at me.

"Drive home safely" he said and kissed my forehead. 
He closed the door and stepped away from the car.

I was smiling ear to ear like a fool while I drove out.
***
On my way home my mind was on Damion.
I was actually thinking about today's events, I don't even know if him have a girlfriend; wife is out of it because he didn't have on a ring.

Some man take off dem ring to gurl! You never watch dem likkle movie deh.

Dat a true to..

Thinking about it now I actually don't know anything about that man but then again that's the "talking stage".

Hear mi wid mi delusional self bout talking stage.

I need to get a grip on my self before I fall.

And he is going to be my boss.

Wah the hell mia do??  

You never dida do nothing yaw gurl.

***
"Mi deh come upstairs now mi seh, uno ready already, alright mia come, girl I will tell uno on mi way mi seh, Annella come offa mi phone mia come" I said and hung up.

Yuh know that friend wa love your business and it's like Dem ago dead if Dem nuh know the updated version a yuh business? Yea, a Annella dat man.

She impatient when it come on to my business, especially the love life part a it.

 I open the door and the first person I see is my lovely brother. I ran and jumped on his back.

"A wamn to da cow ya man" he said laughing.

"Yuh think yuh light??"

"Mi nuh heavy Dillon and yuh know" I told him.

"Man mi happy fi see yuh enu Dillon and it devn look like you happy fi see me".