Chapter 13

Can y'all believe that they stole my cup of gooseberries????

That's the name of the fruit that I brought home in the cup and Dillon, Annella and Nino theif mi things and share it up and mi never realise until mi see mi bag turn over on the couch and one drop outta Nino pocket. Mi cuss and run dem outta mi house yuh see and mi did really like the sumn enu. Atlesst dem leave the chocolate.

Mi just reach work and honestly I wanna turn back!!

Last night when I checked my email, I nearly faint. Work to kill mee. So I decided to go in early and get most things  done.

Lunch time

Favorite time a the day. I got up from my desk and made my way down to the lunch room to retrieve my chocolate meltdown.

I open the fridge and took it out, when mi close the fridge mi see this girl name Abby a smile. She try talk to mi every chance she get but I don't do work friendships for a whole lot of reasons.

She's pretty and thickk.

"Heyy" she said.

"Hi" I replied and smiled at her then turn to walk away.

"Umm, I-I wanted to invite you to my brunch that's keeping on Saturday and I'd really like if you come" she said.

"I'll think about it" I told her and go away as fast as I could.

Honestly, I try my best to be from my office to Carter's office so I don't be seen.

Finally mi reach inna mi office and when mi open the door mi see Mr. Carter him sit down round mi desk with him foot up pan mi table.

What a way him comfy.

"Hi" he said getting up and coming towards me.

"Mr. Carter" I said simply.

"You eat lunch already?" He asked.

"Nope" I said raising my little plate with my chocolate meltdown. "Just about to do that"

"What's that?" He asked.

I open the plate for him to see.

"Dat anno lunch Shantae"

"For me it is" I said to him "You want sumn Mr. Carter?" I asked.

He walked over to me, maintaining eye contact.

"Yuh wa gimi sumn Ms. Riley" he asked with a smirk on his face.
This rasta nigga.

As I'm about to walk pass him and to my desk h grab my hand and spin mi around so I was facing him. He took the plate out of my hand and caressed my face.

"Your so pretty" he compliments but I stay quite.

He put me to sit on my desk and spread my legs apart, his right hand caressing my thigh, traveling up to my area while his left hand is on my neck. My breathing increased when his hand touch my vagina.

"Wonder if mi put mi hand inside and feel yuh, if yaw go wet" he said in my ear.

And still I don't say anything.

He pulls my skirt up and I ease up and allow him  to move it up some more to my waist. He pulls down my panty and stocking in one go but he did it carefully to not rip my stocking. He pulls me to the edge of the desk.

"Yuh have wipes?"
I nod and Point to my bag. He went for it and use it to wipe of his hand.

He came back and his hand traveled to my core and he used his index finger to rub my slit.

I moan and moved back

"Andd she have a voice, swr think yuh did mute a while ago enu" he said while he inserted his finger in me.

"Diss pass wet, a you Teejay did sing bout"

I was shocked cause wa diss Bobo dread know bout??

I laughed and he used that as an advantage to push two of his finger back in me.

"Fuck" I whispered.

He opened my shirt and took out my breats, sucking on it like a newborn baby.

"Ahh Damion" I moaned out.

"It's Mr. Carter, remember" he whispered.

He picked up his pace, playing with my clit. He put pressure on it causing an intense feeling to crossed my abdomen and I moaned loudly.

"Shhhhh princess else dem ago hear you" he said .

He did it again but kissed me to suppress the sound.

"Ahh Damion mia guh come"

"Come fimi mami" he said. He did a curling thing with his fingers and that was it for me. My eyes roll right back in my head and I started to shake and I feel warm liquid running down my legs.

"Shit princess, yuh wet up e place bby" he said.

I held my head up and he kissed me then pecked pecked my lips then kissed me on my forehead.

"Yuh still ago stay mute Shantae?"

I was trying to get myself under control and still so I couldn't talk.

He grabbed the wipes again and clean of my thighs, inner thigh and vagina then he take of my stocking and panty and wipe of my legs. Him throw the wipes in the bin.

"You alright" he whispered and I nod yes.

"You can stand up fimi" I stand and my legs gave out a little bit, but I was alright. Him draw down mi skirt, took my plate from the plastic it was in then put my panty and stocking in it and put in my bag.

Oh well

"You affi go go home now, you want mi drive yuh?" He asked

"Yuh pants" I said to him

Him third leg is still standing and him wet up

EMBARRASSING

"Dat good. I'm gonna go change it and come bring you home" he said.

Him kiss mi pan mi forehead AGAIN and gone.

"Mi cya blv mi juss mek mi boss finger mi. No sah to Jesus. Sumn affi wrong with me"

And the natty dread bwoy can finger good toooo.

Wonder what his dick would feels like.

Soon find out haha