3. Taken

Her heart was held together by stings. It was at a breaking point...Until he arrived.

The day was cold, gloomy, and rainy. Not very much was open today, due to the weather. Cassie reached up and pulled down her light brown jacket from its hook, followed by her throwing it over her. She took a long stride to her front door before realizing that she left her keys in her bedside drawer.

"What the fuck?"

She could have sworn she put them in her pocket before leaving.

She begins to walk back upstairs, each step creating a creak in the wooden staircase.

'Bzzz bzzz'

The sound of your light flickering was from upstairs, the hair on the back of her neck stood high as she walked closer to the buzzing sound. The air grew colder the high you took your stride up the steps.

(I'm switching from she / her to you / yours)

"Boo."

The seer piercing pain that shot through your lower back and the darkness that faded through your vision was all that was left before you fell to your knees.

"I'm so sorry about this darlin', you really are one beautiful girl." The anonymous voice taunted before another pain shot through your bicep.

"Please."  Was the only word you were able to get out before everything in your vision went black and your brain shut off.

_______________
Cry about it, will ya'?

"Ah, will you shut up? She's fineee I swear. I got her in the places that knock a person out. Just stitch her up n' she'll be fine."

"Huh? 'Just stitch her up' dude, that's most definitely how that doesn't work."

"What do you mean? Just stitch the skin together. I didn't hit anything vital. Chill."

"Y-yeah yeah whatever."

________2 hours later.......

Your drug started to wear off and your eyelids fluttered open. You where greeted by three...surprisingly...good looking men. One however, seemed to be having muscle spasms every 3 seconds. Another one was wearing a dark blue mask, with what looked like had a dried black substance crusted to it. And the other, had long raven hair and an unholy smile....

"Ah! Y-you're awake! W-welcome."  The one man with supposed tics spoke as he went to take a glance at you and was surprised to see you awake. As the words escaped his mouth, the other two, whom where having a side conversation, turned to look at you too.

"Ah, beautiful y/n has finally decided to join us, yeah?"  That was him. His voice, the slight accent that ran through his chain of words where the same as the one who stabbed you. As he walked closer, his sent smelt faintly of what you remembered.

"HIM! PLEASE! GET HIM AWAY! HE STABBED ME!"
You yelled in a panic, your limbs to sore to push you up and off of the bed, so instead they pushed you against the back wall behind you. Your legs to your chest and your hands help out as a self defense instinct.

"Oh? Did I?," He chuckled selfishly. "Yes darling, that was me. But no need to worry! I won't do it again. Clearly. As I've brought you to my home and had someone stitch you up for me." He smirked. His smile, his smile showed tens of sharp, shark like teeth. Kinda hot but- that's not the point.

"I- no no please don't hurt me!" You whimpered in pain as your limbs struggled to keep you flush against the wall.

"Ugh, did I not just tell her I wasn't going to?" He said annoyed, looking back at the other two men.

"Sorta?" The one with dark raven hair voiced, shrugging his shoulders. All three of the men's clothes where covered in dried blood.

"Look, y/n. I've been watching you, for about two years now. I know each step you take, dear. I know every step in your routine, even step you take to your car. Every. Last. One." He paused and smiles at you. Bringing a hand up close to your face and brushing a piece of matted hair behind your ear.

"I know how this may seem, some obsessed killer kidnaps you and takes you to his home to use you as his slave or whatever you may think. But this is not it. I've also seen how much you love horror and how you have a strong immunity for gore, correct?" He stands up with a grunt.

"I think you may like it here, y/n. You'll have as much freedom as you'll need. But I can't let you leave the mansion just yet." He flashed a quick grin and walked over to a metal table that was spayed out in the middle of this room. He slid his hand across it before stopping and picking up a small metal scalpel.

He slowly made his way back to you, he gently placed the scalpel back into his pocket, relaxing you a bit.

"Would you like me to show you to your room? You could have a nice rest there before meeting the others."
'The others?' There is more?! This made your thoughts go fuzzy, and before you could think, your head got heavy and brought you falling over onto the man with the blue mask.

"Oh, darling~ not now you, silly. We've only just met." He chuckles to himself. You didn't find it very amusing that he was already making sexual comments after telling you he wouldn't use you.

"Here, let me help my princess up, won't I?" He said, slowly placing his hands under your arms and lifting you up. You oblige hoping he wouldn't pull that scalpel out and stab you again.

He walks you through a large wooden door with the name "eyeless jack"  engraved on the front.

He walks you down numerous hallways with different doors and names on them, past an open area where you could see 'others'  in and then past two tall stained glass doors.

"Just a psa for whenever you're allowed outside of your room without me, never go in there. Ever. Never ever unless you're called. Don't even go near it unless you want your brain melted."

You nodded absent mindlessly and he continued walking.

You eventually make it to your room, surprisingly enough it already had your name engraved on it too.

"This is your room, princess. Y/n l/n. Here, I'll help you change and get into bed. I doubt you'd want to sleep in bloodied clothes." He gave you a soft smile, and reached down, picking up your legs and carrying you bridal style into your room. It looks very similar to yours you have at your...well had...at your old house.

"Sooo...hmm...you kept your night clothes innnn this draw. Ah!" He noted as he opened the second to last drawer in your dresser. It creeped you out a lot but how good his memory was. I mean, he did say he had been watching you for 2 years...

He walks over and grabs your arms, forcing you to keep them lifted as he pulls your shirt off. At this point, he's probably already seen you in your worst states so having him change you because you're unable to should be fine for now. You made sure to watch his movements, making sure he wasn't slipping in any unnecessary grabs or touches. You've already realized that this man has no eyes, seeing as when you peer into his mask's eye holes, you're met with nothing but darkness. 

___________
(A/N: next chapter is expected to be released tomorrow.)