Part 2

Hallo, I'm back :D I got rest and I still have a bit of writers block :')

Anyway, srry for the wait, and if you're reading my other book, I'm still trying to find ideas of what I should write for the next chapter. Anyway, onto the story!!

(This is mainly going to be in Mino's POV pretty sure)

Mino held onto his brother's hand as they walked through the forest. It was pretty hot, and she wished she could take off the scarf that was wrapped around her head. But she couldn't, since she was a demon. Demons couldn't walk in sunlight, so she had to cover herself so she wouldn't burn.

She made little hums, admiring the scenery around the two. She liked the outdoors, and was ecstatic when Miles told her that they were going to walk through the forest. Sure, it was because he thought that it would be safer, but it was fun!! (Naw, but who the f*ck thinks that travelling in the forest is a good idea-)

They walked for a little more before hearing a rustle in the bushes near them. Miles stiffened and turned to the direction of the noise. Mino's pupils turned to slits as she stood in front of him protectively. She growled, and ran to the noise, pouncing into the bush. (All I'm thinking is 'She's a runner, she's a track star' lmao-)

"Mino!!", Miles yelled, running towards the bush after. When he went through the bush, he fell and started stumbling down a hill, grunting in pain as he reached the end. He got up slowly, and looked up and saw the most weirdest thing.

His sister. Playing with a random guy in a flower field. She was giggling and running around, flowers in her hair, as this random dude was chasing her, a smile on his face. Miles ran towards Mino and grabbed her, holding her protectively.

"What are you doing Mino?! Don't you remember that we can't just hang out with strangers?!", he yelled, glaring at the male in front of him. He was very tall, around 6 feet. He had dark brown hair, tied into a small ponytail at the end. He had dark brown eyes, and a broad figure. He wore a white and grey short-sleeved shirt, which was only slightly oversized and had a few holes. His pants were a little ripped near the knees and shins, so the whole ensemble made him look like a homeless overgrown man-child. He would've looked extremely intimidating, if it wasn't for the sparkling aura surrounding him. He smiled.

"Hello there, my name's Kyuss. Nice to meet you. What's your name?", he asked, holding his hand out for Miles to shake it. Mino extended her arm to shake, but Miles grabbed it back. He glared even harder, making the taller sweat drop. He maintained his smile though, resting his arm at his side as he stared down at the two siblings.

"I'm sorry, it must be weird seeing that, I'm guessing your sister, was playing with a random guy, huh?", he asked, rubbing his neck. Miles huffed, and calmed down. He thought that Kyuss was a nice guy, but he still didn't trust him. "The name's Miles, and my little (actually older-) sister is Mino.", he explained, letting go of Mino, who ran off into the flower field, spotting some butterflies.

The two males just stood in silence, not knowing what to say. But then Miles realised something. "Wait- HOW IS MINO IN THE SUN?!", he yelled, running his hands through his hair in confusion. He thought demons couldn't go in the Sun, so how could she?!

Kyuss chuckled a bit at that. Miles couldn't believe it. He was essentially laughing at him for wondering how the hell his demon sister was able to stand in the Sun. He walked up to him and grabbed Kyuss' collar, despite being smaller than him. "And why the hell are you laughing? Mino's a demon, so how can she walk in the Sun?!", he yelled, anger burning in his eyes. Kyuss just smiled, and chuckled a bit more. "Well, I thought it would be obvious.", he replied, staring at Mino while she chased a purple butterfly.

                                                                       "She's a half demon."

And done with the second chapter!! So, what did you think of this one? Maybe give me some ideas of what to write next (and comment on this cuz so far the only comments I've seen are from my friends and me-)

If you're wondering why I haven't posted for my other story, it's because I do t have any idea of where in the plot it should be, because I'm thinking of doing a time skip cuz I want to get to the entrance exam arc as soon as possible. So give me some ideas!!

Srry for not posting, I'm reading and thinking of more ideas, but that's it!!

Goodbye, and take care of yourself!!

- Crimson (needs some ideas-)