Chapter 2

Once he was 100% sure his boyfriends where asleep he got up and went to sit in his lab. I just need to find a way to distract them from the fact that I am refusing to tell them who the girl in the photo is. "Rae?" He hears a very tired voice from the door way. He turns and sees athena "Hey 'Thena what's up?" He asked "I was just getting something to drink but I saw you where awake and wanted to check on you" he says "That's sweet but I'm doing fine just trying to hide it" "they starting to figure it out?" "Yep we where looking for baby photos you and we found one of me holding you when you where first born" "May I see the photo?" "Sure" He shows athena the photo "I'm ignoring the fact that your a girl but I was so cute as a baby" "you where and I kinda wish you where still a baby cus of how cute you where than" "So you saying I'm not cute now?" "No it's just... noting let's both go back to bed, I think where both tired" "mk" she says walking back to their room. Rae sighs and goes back to bed to to find a very mad Caspian and axx "Uh you both okay?" Rae asked his boyfriends "tell us why it's 3 am and your not asleep?" Caspian said 'um what do I say? Oh!' "I was up getting water and ran into athena so we talked for a few minutes" he said hurrdly "Hmmm... okay just get back into bed" axx said and immediately after falling asleep. "Okay just let me take off my cape and I'll get in bed" he said taking off his cape and getting in bed and also immediately falling asleep leaving Caspian the only one awake "Why do you trust us Rae?" He asked the air around him and than he went to sleep.