Main Verse [Lewd]

Craig Tucker Age 25, Tweek Tweak Age 25
-----
"So. Is there a reason you wanted to come over?" Craig asked as his boyfriend faced him, twitching slightly.

"Nnh...I just wanted to see you. Heh." Tweek said. He kissed the stoic man on his lips. "I've...been kinda needy lately and...Well..."

"Couldn't even keep your lie before admitting the truth." Craig teased, smacking Tweek's ass which earned him the sound of the blonde's cute moans. "So. You wanna be the top or the bottom this time?"

"I haven't topped in a while so..." Tweek said as he pressed against Craig. "Could I?"

Craig chuckled. "Sure you can, honey." He led Tweek upstairs and entered his room with him. "You know, you can just move in with me instead of staying at your old shop. You're in charge now not your parents, it's up to you to decide when it closes."

"Yeah yeah..." Tweek huffed. "Maybe I will." He sat on the bed, removing his pants. Craig sat next to him, kissing and licking his neck.

"Ghh..." Tweek then pinned Craig to the bed and went to his face, thrusting his cock down into Craig's mouth. Craig closed his eyes, moaning softly as he was orally dominated. "Nnh...Craig..." Tweek moaned out. His boyfriend's mouth was so warm...