005# chucky's accompany

- Previous chapter :

(I actually killed him.. no. he made me do it, it's not my fault.. right? I was forced to do it..

No no i can't blame someone from my mistakes.. I did it, i actually became a monster myself)

I curled up like a ball on the bathroom floor, letting all the tears and my pathetic sobs out that I've been holding as the guilt swallowed me up and negative thoughts flooded my head again, also knowing my parents would throw me away if they ever found out.

‹【 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁 】›

After bawling and mourning at bathroom m/n decided to clean himself up.

Finishing his shower and getting out of the bathroom, walking towards his closet and grab some clean clothes.

You breathe heavily as you started wearing the clean clothes, walking up to your full body mirror to see your puffy red eyed because of your intense break down.

Your negative thoughts swarming your head yet immediately getting interrupted by the loud slam of door from downstairs, you quickly head downstairs seeing chucky a bit exhausted and had stains of blood on his overalls.

"Hey toots I'm hungry, cook anything just hurry up" he said noticing your puffy eyes, yet chose to ignore it instead and just go easy in his words for today.

You not wanting to piss him off just walked inside your kitchen and began cooking burger and macaroni.

Once you finished, you placed both of the plates down as chucky sat beside you and began eating his food. The scene from earlier made you to your stomach, not even wanting to eat anything and just played with your food using your fork.

"Hey kid, you seem a bit.. off" he said looking up at you and your unusual noisy behavior.

"I was just caught off guard, startled and maybe.. became frustrated" you said sighing lightly as chucky nodded before taking a bite of his burger.

"That's alright toots, i cleaned the shitty blood and body, he was quite heavy honestly" he said chuckling trying to light up the mood yet it only made you feel worse.

"It's not that, I've got good reputation in class and towards my parents! And.. and i just wasted it off in an instant" you muttered staring down at your food and fork.

"You'll get used to it soon, I did your last minute job so be greatful for it you know.. just think of it as a warm up kill" he said calmly that pushed you off your edge.

"You don't get it so shut up, shut up, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You said in a harsh tone, your anger controlling again as you raised your fork up without hesitation and stabbed chucky on the shoulder, the same place where he had stabbed you before.

"Fuck fuck.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it" you said in panick, your sudden action caught you and chucky off guard.

"Wow that was also amazing.. You really are quite good kid" he chuckled in amusement, as he winced a bit in pain.

"You're not mad..?"

"I stabbed you, you stabbed me.. we're equal now" he said as he put his burger down on his plate and held on his bleeding shoulder.