• Another oneshot •

This is not connected to the other chapters bijes ♥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‹【 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁 】›

You met Charles before he even turned to his doll form, but you didn't think of it carelessly. It was just a small interaction between you guys that you quickly forgot about it.

Faith and Destiny's cruel. Let's be honest with it it's true.

It's so cruel that they'll definitely make you see someone who'd only make your shit more miserable than it was.

And That's what exactly that happened to our dearly M/N. Cursing himself for not throwing the doll out of the window and escaping him back then.

He's stupid. ( Auth : just kidding , or am I? )

"Charles I'm sick of this! I'm sick of getting controlled by some maniac and psychotic possessed doll like you! Hell ass I don't even know what I did in my whole life to deserve this!! You've gone too far! "

M/n said sobbing. ( why he crying? Dunno either, ask him lmao /jk )

M/n's parents are laying on the floor, eyes dead shut, their body soaked on their own blood.

M/n's mother is stabbed multiple times on her chest, stomach and on the top of her head after she tried to fought out of chucky's hold onto her hair.

M/n's dad has the same multiple stabs on his body, blood oozing out of his chest.

-

Chucky just stood there while he cleans his knife, glancing at M/n then scoffing as he didn't really feel any guilt.

"You're a killer kid. Who cares if you lose your parents like that? You should be cold blood hearted not a dramatic queen" He said with a small snicker as he watched m/n sob on the floor.

"Chucky. I built my life perfectly brick by brick but not to be crushed by someone as stupid looking killer like you!"

"Is that so? Then why don't you join your parents then?" Chucky responded, rolling his eyes as he threw the knife on the floor where m/n was at.

"Cmon don't make me wait, kill yourself or whatever since its all 'crushed' by someone like me anyway"

"You're insane"

"You're more insane! Didn't you want to get rid of those people who makes your life a living hell? Then there! I did it for you, but this is how you'll thank me? Unbelievable. "

"Get out. GET OUT" M/n pointed at the door as Chucky just rolled his eyes, picking up his knife again before leaving.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

And theeeeen yuhh that's it . Okay listen, I am burnt out.. And I might even delete this stupid book, though don't worry..

- I'll make few oneshots and maybe finish all the chapters asap, once sem break comes. Dw I'm telling the truth, you guys will get new chaps soon ( or not /jk )