Chapter 3 "What was it?

January 1, 2017.
Earlier in the morning, 05:07.
Just a couple of hours ago, the singers returned home, but there was already a reason to wake up. The house was quiet and there was a terrible frost. The guys were sleeping. Bilan hugged Lazarev, who hid under the blanket and snuggled up to his friend's hot chest. The elder's hands were numb from the cold, which forced him to wake up. He tried to open his eyes, but the heavy eyelids and the warmth of his friend prevented him from doing so. Dima was pleased with the fact that Seryozha was hugging him, but he had to interrupt it. He put the younger one on the sofa, and he got up. His body was shaking, and his teeth were chattering from the intense cold. The only escape from this was to be transported upstairs, where the windows were closed. The blond man closed all the windows on the floor and returned to his friend. He wrapped him in a blanket and picked him up. It was a little hard, but there was nothing to do. Bilan went upstairs and put Lazarev in bed, covering him with an extra blanket, and he went to the window. The dead street was quiet and dark. The lanterns were not shining, and the snow was falling slowly. Suddenly, Dima heard a faint voice.

— Dim..Where did you go ..? — barely said the brunette at the same time snuggling up to the blanket.

The blond man walked over to the bed and sat down next to it. Not to say that the room was very warm, on the contrary, it was cool. After looking at one point for half a minute, the elder came out of his thoughts and lay down next to his friend. He immediately felt the arms that wrapped around his thin body and his head buried in his chest. Dima in response hugged the younger singer, who was all hot. Seryozha smelled of fumes and Bilan's favorite perfume. His face was red, especially his nose. The dream worked very well on Lazarev. Occasionally he sobs from a cold, which was mentioned earlier. The older one looked different. He was cold, his face remained pale, but slightly happy. It was too early to wake up, but both were just napping. After a long time, the younger one asked.

— Why we sleep together and cuddle. We're not one of those, are we?.. — a strange but true question.

— I do this so that you don't feel lonely and feel warmth from another person. Or don't you like it?  Dima said and immediately looked at his friend.

— On the contrary, I like it very much. It just really feels like gayness.

— Do you see something bad in this?

— No, because I like you myself. — Seryozha uttered the last phrase before the silence. Dima fell silent. What his friend said made him think, but the elder had nothing against it. He was still lying and stroking his friend's head. Suddenly, the bell rang. It was Bilan's phone ringing, he apologized and reluctantly answered the call. Screams and mats were heard from the tube, the blonde's producer complained about him.

— Rudkovskaya, she stopped yelling. What did you want from me? It's eight o'clock in the morning.

— Have you even seen the articles on the Internet?! Do you know who they think you are now?!

— Listen, I haven't been on the phone for two days. Do you believe some articles? Yes, millions of such have been written about me, so what? They're lying.

— And the fact that people saw you start kissing Lazarev is also not true?

— My God, of course it's not true, are you laughing? That's it, the conversation is over. Thanks for the spoiled mood, — with these words Dima nervously disconnected and put the phone in the nightstand.

After a few seconds, he began to tell his friend about what the producer had told him. At one point, Seryozha interrupted him and said: "You really kissed me, I remember." This silenced both of them. Bilan looked at the younger one questioningly. "Is this a joke?" the blond man asked after a moment, in response he received a shake of his head in different directions.