-B-12, To the Air district-

Cycle. Everything has its cycle in the Awia. As a year has four seasons, each district has its cycle. For example, if the summer season started in the Ether district, then it means that winter started in the Air district, similar how to spring in the Fire district, summer in the Water district and autumn in the Soil district respectively began. 

On the last week of winter, the red moon will emerge from the shadow of the main moon- the "white moon" and reign for a week. It happens once a year. Red moonlight frees evil in the hearts of people and the weak will be quickly consumed by it. Those few unlucky turn into monsters. They reign the darkness of the red nights, bringing destruction and pain on their path. The only ones that reign even during white nights are monsters that were born from a certain black substance.

Every living being, similar to a satellite, sends its vibration to the vast setup named universe either knowingly or unconsciously. As those negative vibrations condense and flow out back, they find the right vessels that will fulfil their mutual desires. They are more dangerous than the monsters mentioned above, as they're formed from the condensed substance of multiple people. 

---Somewhere in the Air district, last days of winter---

The small red moon hung in the vast sky. It cast red light down to earth, which evolved around things and gave off an unsettling picture. A creepy feeling wormed into the hearts of those who felt and saw red moonlight. The soundless darkness of the cold winter night welcomed certain guests.

The snow fell from the sky in an orderly manner and one large snowflake, which was formed from silver energy, vibrated with the foul sound. The tall female figure stood in the darkness of the night. The brown-coloured eyes swirled with anger and disbelief. The figure turned around as if keeping herself in check, fearing that she might pardon her if she looked at her in the eyes. The silver coloured ones with the blue shine on them. The eyes were so similar to his. "Kill her." A hoarse female voice filled with strangled emotions fell into the darkness of the night. *SWISH* *SPLASH*... *thud* A second later, a head rolled silently on the ground, the rare snow stuck to the lifeless cheeks. Dark blood formed a pool on the ground.

A single tear dropped from her eye. The headless body twitched. It was being eaten alive by a dark substance from within. The woman quietly chanted a phrase in a strange language. Then, a strong fire ate away the corpse. Her males, who were standing near her, lowered their heads, paying tribute to their daughter. After the fire died out, a long red-haired beastman, who looked slightly over 40 with pleasant to eyes facial features, stepped toward her and let her lean on his shoulder. A sly smile emerged on the fox's face, but due to loose, the woman and others weren't paying attention to him.

---The 220th of summer, Ether district, early morning---

"Bolt! Bolt! Come on boy, where are you? Mommy and daddies are going on the trip! You know that you cannot stay here. You're going to be all alone!"

Mila was in a simple t-shirt, combat boots, both from Suh and cargo pants (Pewu's sister). The autumn was coming, so it was becoming cooler day by day. She sighed and sat on a chair near the coffee table. 'Okay, chill girl. He just prefers staying outdoors. When he wants he will be back. Inhale. Exhale. Yes, like that. Think about something different. To think that our home resembles one of those big villas...But why I am feeling so anxious out of nowhere? '

A long time ago, before the middle of the summer season, the house was renovated by her males. Each of them had his own private and cozy corner. They were quite a large. Furthermore, they didn't sleep together on the bed every single day. It would be cumbersome and Mila didn't want to do it and guys either did too. Either Mila will come to them or they will step forward. The big bed on the 2nd floor was dedicated, you know, to the deed, since its size was handy to several people at the same time. Thus, Pewu had his own space in his house too.