Hope Mikaelson

Full name: Hope Andrea Mikaelson

Parents: Klaus Mikaelson (father) Hayley Marshall (mother)

Age: 16

Personality: Hope was born a fighter, having inherited Hayley's toughness and Klaus's tenacity, something both her parents pointed out when Hope was a baby. As a teenager Hope is  stubborn, brave and sarcastic.

Abilities: Werewolf-Vampire-Witch Physiology, Vampire Abilities, Witch Abilities, and Werewolf Abilities

As the world's first hybrid of three supernatural species - a witch, a werewolf, and a vampire; the full extent or limits of Hope's powers are currently unknown

Appearance: As a baby, her aunt Rebekah mentioned that Hope looked like her mother. On the other hand, Klaus blissfully implied that Hope inherited his eyes. As a child, she had long auburn hair and light blue eyes. Her cheeks had little freckles scattered across them. She was seen in light-colored sleeveless dresses, that normally had flowers or other prints on them. Hope also had dimples in her cheeks. As a teenager, Hope is the shortest among her friends and peers, standing at 5'3" tall. She frequently wears a pair of heeled boots to accentuate her height or outfits. She has wavy auburn hair that is seen in many styles. She has bright light-colored blue eyes and full lips. She wears relaxed yet edgy clothing that compliments her curvy figure. She is always seen wearing her mother's stone necklace, a Mikaelson family crest necklace, and earrings.

Is played by Danielle Rose Russell