1- Second chance

I felt the pain all over my body until I felt nothing. Was this how the Celestial family ends? Is my suffering over? "Come here child." I heard a voice call to me. Then I opened my eyes to see a man in his fifties he had amethyst eyes like mine and dark skin and pitch black hair. "Alpha..." I mumbled. "Rhaenyra with your death the Celestials perished. And that ended the balance of the world and the world was destroyed. That's why you'll be given a second chance to change your fate and save the world." Alpha, my maternal great-grandfather said.

"... I don't deserve it I'm stupid and didn't see them use me till the end." I said. "And now that you know who's the friend and who's the enemy. You'll be able to live and save the others. I believe in you Rhaenyra. Save our family." And with that everything went to black.

Slowly I started regaining my senses, I opened my eyes to see it was my room before I went to the main mansion. Is it real? I looked around and when I saw my mirror I looked at the reflection of the toddler in it. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming and I wasn't! I got up and opened the door to see my mother and brother Rhaegal in the sitting area. I ran and hugged them tight.

I'm Rhaenyra Potter, The illegitimate daughter of Keagan Potter, The youngest son of Soren Potter, The second son of James Potter II, the first son of the current Patriarch of the great Potter family, Harry Potter. The Potter family's Patriarch is the grand Duke of the shared empire of Solia. The family holds an equal position with the royalty. And It's Patriarch has a lot of power.

After the appearance of the monsters and the destruction of the civilizations the landscape of the earth, the continents and the weather also changed a lot.

In the Empire of Solia, where there are 15 what you would call states. Elyria, The capital, controlled by the Andrastes the royal family and the Potters my paternal family. Loras, which is popular for the greenery and agriculture, is also controlled by the Potters. Katria, which is popular for the mines, is also controlled by the Potters. Niro, which is popular for tourism, controlled by the La Fleurs and Pelzers. Ranier, popular for its fashion, controlled by the Mondes family. Salfer, popular for waterways, controlled by La Rose and Pelzer. Kastronomia, popular for deserts, controlled by De Lucas, Venirs and Pelzers. Arkal is controlled by Russo and Joan. Wyllaria, is controlled by the Potters through Weasleys. Sakal, is controlled by Santiagos and Andrentels. Alzar, is controlled by Askans. Vera, is controlled by the Potters through Scamanders. Mera, is not controlled. Fiora and Eria are not controlled too.

Even if my father is in love with my mother and had four kids with her. He couldn't marry her because she was a commoner. That's why I'm illegitimate. And that's what ruined my childhood. So it has to be dealt with. But the good part is that we were considered as Potters even if we are illegitimate.

"What's wrong honey?" My mom, Pandora's sweet voice brought me back to reality "Nothing mommy I just wanna know how old am I?" I said my voice came out so babyish. "You're three honey two months before your birthday" my mom said. This means that today is the day.

The day Rhaegal dies at. He died by drowning because Esthellio, my cousin, killed him. After Rhaegal's death mom fell into depression and got sick and died. So if I save him I'm saving mom too "I'm going for a walk now mom." Rhaegal said. "Can I come with you please?" I asked and he nodded.

I went into my room and mom helped me change.

Outfit^"I'm ready let's- Wait a sec I forgot something I'll go grab it and come" I said and went back into the room to be greeted by a floating purple light ball

Outfit^
"I'm ready let's- Wait a sec I forgot something I'll go grab it and come" I said and went back into the room to be greeted by a floating purple light ball. Then an other appeared on its left and an other on its right. I quickly closed the door behind me so mom and Rhaegal don't see this. Then the light balls disappeared and instead five scaly eggs fell on my bed.

"What's this?" I asked no one. But when I got closer I noticed that each is bigger than my both hands together. And when I touched the middle one I felt it to be so hot but it didn't hurt. The middle was white and purple, the one on its left is black and red, the one on its left is green and vomit green the right one is yellow and creamy and the one on its right is blue. But they all shared one thing in common there is some faint shine between the scales in a purple color. I remembered reading about something similar if I'm right these are dragon eggs. And if I want them to hatch I need to put them near something hot. But do I want to hatch dragon eggs?

I decided to hide the eggs under my bed. I got what I wanted and went back out. "Let's go" Rhaegal said holding my hand. Rhaegal is intelligent when it comes to books and knowledge but he's not intelligent in life. He didn't see it coming.

The problem in the Potter family is the hierarchy. The Patriarch Harry Potter is strong independent man. He is the current Patriarch of the family. After I become 4 years old his eldest son James will take over. Then when I am 12 it will pass to his second son Soren, My grandfather. But my grandfather didn't have a suitable heir.

The eldest son Andras was a greedy man supported his in-laws more than his family. He was the worst house holder. The second born and eldest daughter Kaya, is an intelligent and powerful woman but after her divorce she spent the rest of her life in solitude. The third born and second son, Lestat is a puppy that doesn't know anything other than following Andras. The fourth born, Anita died giving birth. And the youngest my father gave up everything when he fell in love with mom. He was the best hunter at his age and he even was a gangleader and opened a business but sold it afterwards. If I can save him from dieing probably he can be the next Patriarch.

We were walking next to the lake when we heard someone say "Oh look who's here! It's the halfbloods" The familiar voice said when I looked up I saw the ugly faces of Esthellio, Doli, Lurio and Iris.

My cousin Esthellio is the worst. After his father, Andras took over the position of Patriarch the family went to ruins. Esthellio's reckless behavior of sleeping with noble women was put on my shoulders to deal with. Doli his younger sister used my celestial gift to gain popularity as the best darkness huntress in the family. They both loved bullying me and my siblings and calling us halfbloods.

Lurio and Iris are the children of Lestat, like their father they are the puppies of Esthellio and Doli.

Rhaegal who was gripping my hand tightened his hold. "Don't ever..." He started and like a lightning bolt let go off my hand and was standing in front of Esthellio choking him "Call my sister that" He continued in the most threatening voice ever I never saw Rhaegal as scary he was always sweet. His indigo eyes shone and a purple lightning bolt symbol was on his neck shining also. This was Rhaegal's Celestial gift but he couldn't get it in the last life because he died.

Rhaegal let go off Esthellio's neck but it left a red bruise. Scared half to death, the kids ran to their mothers. "Do you wanna keep going Nyra?" He asked me and I was too stunned to answer so I just nodded.

This was it my second chance in life maybe I can save my family.