2- The princess

We kept going for sometime, until we crossed someone he was well built with dark Indigo eyes, he had tanned skin and white hair, He was Aerion my mother's older brother.

"Hi uncle!"

"Oh Nyra and Rhaegal. How are you guys doing?"

He asked and then we heard a loud splash of water. I looked at its direction to see a tall shadow disappearing and a person struggling in the water.

"Uncle help them!"

I said without thinking. Aerion used his Celestial gift of water to get the person out. It was a black haired girl with pale skin she was barely breathing so we took her to mom quickly.

"What's wrong?"

Mom exclaimed. But when she saw the unconscious girl held by Aerion she ran towards us and put her hand on the girl's chest. Her lavender eyes shone and a serpent symbol shone on the back of her hand. My mom's Celestial gift is healing. That's why after she died most of the family died.

Mom put her in my bed for her to rest. And I stayed next to her reading a book it was a big book and it's vocabulary is hard but the content is fantasy and talks about history and politics, if you read it you would say its owner is at least 20. I always wanted to read it but I wasn't able to.

"Where am I?"

I heard a weak voice say I looked up to see the girl opened her Ruby red eyes.

"Oh you're awake. You fell into the water so I brought you here."

"Who are you?"

She looked at me cautiously.

"I'm Rhaenyra but you can call me Nyra. What about you?"

"Alyssa"

When I focused on her eyes I remembered something, only the direct royalty have these red eyes. Which are the children of the five emperors: Jovanos, Kolsor, Zork, Perkos, Xandros. Each have a lot of kids illegitimate or not. But there was always a story about their love story with their cousin Royal princess Leona and that love resulted in two kids that have all the emperors as their fathers. And these are Prince Malik and Princess Alyssa. And I remember around this time Alyssa died.

I pretended to not know and said.

"Can you tell me your full name so I can tell my dad to look for your parents?"

"I'm Alyssa Shiera Andraste"

Then the door opened to reveal my mom.

"Oh she's awake Hi I'm Pandora, Rhaenyra's mother."

"Nyra change your dress and go to the main mansion and tell your dad about her"

I changed again and went to the main mansion with my book. I greeted everyone on my way because I intend on making all the staff love me.

"Chiara have you seen dad"