obsessive; jinkook.

;; molestation, somnophilia, moan kink, talk of creampies and breeding, stalking, and knife play. [ bp jin ]

yeah... WILD -

Now, it was past midnight, and Jin had fallen into an uneasy sleep. Sprawled on top of his covers, dressed only in a pair of cutoff denim shorts, he tossed and turned and mumbled. A tiny breeze was moving down the street, rustling his filmy yellow curtains until they threw shadows over his nearly-naked body.

Outside, something heavy and metallic rested against the old wood, but Seokjin didn't stir. He still didn't stir as the metal creaked and the exterior wall groaned, nor when a much larger shadow came into view over the sill. The dark shadow slid smoothly through the open window, feet lightly touching the hardwood floor. A thin, excited noise filled the air when Jungkook saw his prize sound asleep on the comforter. Too keyed up to go slow, he shuffled across the floor, and dropped to his knees beside the bed. That pretty body looked so soft, so tempting. Every curve was begging to be squeezed.

"Don't wake up," he whispered, reaching for the button on those faded shorts. "Don't wake up, baby, not yet." He was so excited his hands were shaking as he fumbled to open the fly. In his sleep, Jin scrunched up his face and twisted; his legs inched apart of their own accord, and Jungkook swallowed hard. He really didn't want to drool in his mask. Finally, he got Seokjin's pants open and fought the urge to rip them down his legs. "Need to go slow for my cute little baby," he said softly, and then gingerly eased the shorts down his hips. Inch by inch, he exposed the pretty pussy hiding behind Seokjin's zipper and almost moaned. He wanted to bury his face in it, suck that precious clit until his baby screamed for mercy. "Later," he promised himself, as the shorts fell to the ground. "Later."  

Still moving carefully, despite the pounding in his heart, Jungkook grabbed Jin under the knees and pulled his legs wide. His soft red pussy was exposed to the humid air of the bedroom, and he made a confused noise in his sleep. Jungkook shushed him and sat at the foot of the bed. "Gonna get your hole nice and excited before I fuck you." He rested one hand on the soft crease between Jin's upper thigh and pelvic bone and got an instinctive flinch in response. Cooing under his breath, he rubbed the spot as lightly as he could, caressing until he saw Seokjin relax.

"That's it. Good boy. Yeah, just lay back and let me take what I want..." That adorable little clit was getting twitchy; Seokjin was so sensitive, even in his sleep. Doing his best not to chuckle, Jungkook let his thumb stretch out and stroke the small nub. Featherlight and slow, starting at the very top and not stopping until he felt those cute inner lips. "Oh, you like that?" In his sleep, Seokjin was moaning and trying to lift his hips. With every tender pet, his pussy got wetter; only a minute or two later, it was drooling onto the comforter. "Slut," Jungkook accused as if his cock wasn't straining painfully against his zipper. "Natural born whore, aren't you?" Breath coming faster, he let his free hand grope at his belt. His fingers closed around the handle of his knife and he drew it out; judging by the sounds coming from his love's mouth, this part of the evening was almost over. He'd need something to maintain control once Jin woke up. 

As Jin's eyelids fluttered, he excitedly tried to decide what to do to him first. Part of him wanted to bury his face between those nice, plush thighs. Lick that eager hole and suck that cute clit until Seokjin came into his mouth. But, no. He should make him beg for it; make him admit he liked it and wanted more, over and over. So, instead, Jungkook tore his hand away from that drippy pussy and crawled up the bed. His free hand braced against the mattress beside Seokjin's pillow, and he slowly dragged one knee over the comforter, up and up, until his denim-wrapped thigh was almost brushing his clit. From this angle, he could gaze into Jin's face. Be the first thing he saw when–