hyung; jinkook.

contains; fluff.

**

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined, "My shoulders hurt."

"Koo, you're only saying this so I can massage you..."

"That's not true!" He pouted, "but can you?" Jungkook smiled, and Jin nodded, only because Jungkook looked very adorable. "Sit here!" Jungkook pulled Jin to straddle his lap. Without realizing it Jungkook started to moan, and every time he did so, he would squeeze Jin's hip.

Jin cleared his throat and continued to massage Jungkook's shoulders. Jin worked all the knots out of Jungkook's shoulder blades. Jungkook groaned and while he was doing so, he bucked Jin's hips.

Jin felt Jungkook get hard against him, but he uttered to keep quiet. Jin ended the massage with a tap on Jungkook's shoulder. "You're done already?"

"Jungkook, I've been sitting here for 20 minutes."

"Just 5 more minutes, please!" He jutted out his bottom lip, "Fine."

Jungkook got bored and started to touch Jin's thighs. "Ya, stop it!"

Jungkook laughed at his hyung's reaction. "Jungkookie, stop it!" Jin hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. "Are you shy hyungie?"

"You're so mean." Jin pouted. "I'm sorry hyungie, here, I will massage you instead."

Jungkook started to squeeze Jin's thighs. "Jungkook! I said stop."

"Okay fine." Jungkook pouted. "Hyungie, can you stay here? I'm bored."

"Sure, Kook." Jin pursed his lips.

Jungkook never really understood how his Hyung can be so beautiful. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's small waist and rested them there. "Can I go now? I'm hungry and I'm bored too."

"I can make ramyeon and we can watch a movie." Jungkook smiled. "I'll help."

Jungkook boiled the water and Jin did the rest, he back hugged Jin while his Hyung did all the work. Was Jin surprised? No.

After they made the ramyeon, they turned on a movie and Jungkook pulled Jin on his lap.

Jin silently ate his food, while Jungkook watched and stared at him in awe. Jin leaned forward and set the bowl on the table. Jungkook cradled Jin in his arms, and again; wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

Jungkook wasn't even paying attention to the movie, he was admiring his beautiful Hyung. He was caught off guard when Jin looked up at him.

Jin connected their lips in a kiss and smiled, his eyes then averted back to the TV.

Jungkook smiled at kissed him again, it was nice and slow; filled with passion. Jungkook tried to sneak his tongue past Jin's lips, but Jin refused. "Jungkook, stop being dirty."

"How is that dirty?"

"You're trying to stick your tongue down my throat." Jin pouted, and Jungkook kissed it away. "So?"

"It's dirty!" Jin pinched his nipple. "Ok! ok!"

Jin smiled; knowing he won.

"Hyung, you can't do that! You're using your power because you know I like you." Jungkook's eyes widened, realizing what he said.

"Aww, Koo, I like you too."

"You do?"

Jin nodded, "I have for a long time, I was worried about rejection."

Jungkook smiled and then frowned when Jin added, "Which was stupid because who would reject me?"

"Hyung, your narcissism is showing."

"I'm not a narcissist, stop saying that," Jin whined. "Okay, I'm sorry." Jungkook kissed Jin's lips.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Koo."

A/N: this is so cute. how dare i make this fluffy after that last chapter-