Chapter 3

I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT I WAS WRITING THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ
STUFF HAS CHANGED LIKE PICK SOME SHIPS FOR ME 👀

Peter's POV
The did some more experiments on me. Because I'm supposed to be better than the winter soldier and the Scarlett Witch.
But I am. They told me, I'm dangerous. And I'm their most dangerous weapons. I used to look up to the avengers I think that's what they're called. They found out I did and they told me that they are evil terrible people trying to hurt me. They are the reason I'm here. I dont Believe them, the winter soldier told me stories about his best friend, he said his best friend name was Steve. Captain America. Told me  how he will save us and  how much he missed him and how stupid he was.

Time skip
Peter POV
2 weeks later he escaped because the avengers came. Before they got to me I escaped away from them. At age 13 I'm on the streets in New York, Queens it said. I don't understand anything. What is all these things? Why is it so loud? Why.

I'm walking through a park mask cover my scared mouth is, black tank top and a jacket, sweatpants covering my metal legs.
I walk around and and a kid sees me and I walks over.
"Hey! Do you want to be friends?" The kids says.
I stare at him confused and say sure quietly.
He looks at me confused but says "Awesome I'm Ned leeds! Do you like star wars????" He says smilling at me.
"What's Star Wars?" I asked him. He looks at me in disbelief. :0
"YOUVE NEVER SEEN STAR WARS?! I MUST SHOW YOUU:D!!" He says excited. "Do you think your parents will let you come over?" He said. I sat there staring because my are dead. Or thats what they told me.
"My parents are dead." I said. His face said 'o'. He apologized over and over and he invited me to hang out at his place rn.
I accepted cautiously, on high alert.

Time  skip brought by mishaʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
8/06/??
Peter's pov
Ned showed me this thing called TV. It was a magic box. But he explained it me and then showed me what star wars is. I enjoyed it and be showed me his star wars collection.
We built legos, and hung out watched movies and had some food his mum made. Neds mother got me into his school on scholarship which I'm greatful for. Ned has see my powers and scar I trust him. For now.

437 words
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED:DDDDDD