Chapter 3

(*Harry’s POV*)

"Holy crap!" I yelled over the top of about 200 screaming girls. Sophie was clutching my arm for dear life; obviously she was scared of all the girls. There were only some barricades and girls swarmed the rest of the boys. I could hear Niall screaming, he was probably shitting himself with all those girls practically on top of him. "OMG IT'S HARRY!" One of the girls screamed. Oh shit. Next thing I know I’m surrounded but 14 – 15 year old girls screaming in my ear, while Sophie is digging her nails into my arm while screaming her head off not making the situation any better by adding to the noise. "HARRY, HARRY GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVEY!" Someone yelled in the far corner. I couldn’t move, it was that crowded and squashed. Next thing I knew I was being pulled out of the swarm of girls by a huge guy in a fluro yellow jacket with security written on the back. Thank god form him. Sophie still attached to my arm with a tight grip as we were pulled from the crowd. We all met in the van after that. Sophie finally releasing me leaving a bright red burn on my arm. 

" Are you okay?" I asked and Sophie continued to shake with fear.

"Yeah I should be fine, I hope I didn’t hurt your arm" she said taking my arm in her hands, taking her cold water bottle from her bag and resting it against my arm to make the redness go down. 

"No I am ok" I replied taking the bottle in my own hands.

“Ok good” she replied “is that what its like everywhere you go?” a worried expression in her voice.

“Some places but sometimes we take back entrances to kind of escape from all the screaming girls” I explained, she gave a weak smile and nodded. “Did you see the others?” I questioned, Sophie just shook her head.

“No, did you?”

“No, I could only hear niall screaming, he would have been shitting himself” I laughed, Sophie didn’t laugh she slapped my arm instead.

“Don’t be so mean” She scolded

“Who’s being mean?” someone questioned as the van door slide open to reveal Liam and Niall entering the van.

“Harry” Sophie said simply pointing to me.

“Why what did he say?” Liam questioned further.

“He said he could hear Niall screaming and said he was probably shitting himself.” Sophie explained, Niall just frowned at me and Liam couldn’t stop laughing.

“Hey! I wasn’t scared and I wasn’t shitting myself for your information, I just wasn’t comfortable with everyone screaming in my ear” Niall protested

“Whatever” I said simply, Niall just frowned again.

“Anyway how did you guys get here so quick?” Liam questioned, a confused expression on his face.

“One of the security guards found us and pulled us out, it was so scary” Sophie explained, Liam nodded.

“Obviously” I said simply, showing everyone the bright read nail indents in my arm.

“Oh suck it up princess” she said giggling to herself about what she had done to me, everyone started laughing as Zayn and Louis entered the van, with confused expressions on their faces.

“See Niall you weren’t the only one who was scared” I joked

“Shut up harry,” he said, shotting death glares in my direction. Zayn and Louis still sitting there staring at everyone waiting for them to explain what had happened. We explained everything to them on the way to the hotel.

♥ ♥ ♥

When we arrived at the hotel we checked in and went up to our rooms Sophie and I were going to share a room seeing we were only going to be in Sydney a week then we would be leaving to go to Brisbane for a couple of days then go to Melbourne for a couple of days also so in total we would be in Australia for 2 weeks. Zayn and Louis were sharing a room and Liam and Niall were sharing a room.