Chapter 4

"Y/N! Y/N, can you hear me?" Tighnari said in a panic. You had passed out of no where. You couldn't remember anything that had happened before. It was like you had switched realities.

~ pov switch ~

"Huh..." I lightly opened my eyes and everything was a blur. I see someone, but they're blurred out, I can't quite make out who it is. I hear this noise, like someone is saying my name but it's drowned out, like I'm underwater. Soon enough I make it out to be...Tighnari?

"Oh thank archons you're awake. Are you feeling okay?"

"Uh. Yeah I'm fine other than a headache. What happened?" I groaned.

"I'm not quite sure exactly, one second I was doing a medical exam on you, and the next you're passed out on the floor." Tighnari continued, "are you sure you're healthy?"

"Last time I checked, I was completely fine? That's odd."

"When was the last time you 'checked'?" He asked.

"I'd say two weeks ago."

"Hm, alright. Let me take you to your room, I want to make sure you get there safely, and make sure you get plenty of rest." Tighnari insisted, though I really didn't want to.

"Ugh fine." I groaned again, but I know I had to oblige because I would've been scolded on the way back anyway.

"Wonderful!" He gently grabs your wrist, and takes you back to your room.

"Now make sure you get rest. I don't know what happened back there, but we best keep an eye on it." His voice was filled with worry, but also pressure.

"Yeah.."

"Do you mind if I ask a question?"

"You just did." You giggle, wondering how he would answer you.

"I...I mean, a different one."

"Sure."

"Did you see anything when you were passed out? It seems you're experiencing the same thing the traveler did when exposed to a certain gas for the first time, when they passed out they saw some visions."

"I'm not sure if it was a vision or not, it felt real. It was this super modernized world. I can't remember much about it." You say, really trying to remember what you saw when you were unconscious.

A/N: OKAY I KNOW THIS CHAPFER IS GOD SHORT BUT IM TIRED AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED AS MUCH BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND THAT PEOPLE DGAF ABT A/NS BUT I NEED YOUR OPINION.

Should I redo this book but in a modern AU? I have a really good plot and it's a cheesy romance, LMAO it's rlly cute though, I'm not gonna spoil it if you guys say yes, or i could continue both, and do the modern in a diff book, its all up to you guys tho, tell me what u want.