FigurexReader

Suggested by Mineisnine9lol, and actually gave me a scenario, thank you for not having me milk my brain for ideas 🥲
Also Y/N isn't a bitch in this one, bc it wouldn't fit
□□□□□□□□□□

You walk down towards Door 50 with your friends, Max and Ava. The two lovebirds always teased you for not having a significant other. "After this I bet you still won't get any bitches, Y/N." Max teases. You just roll your eyes at him playfully. "Oh come on, Max, we're at Door 50 already, so turn around and let's get through this!" You retort, pointing to the fancy library doors. Max, holding Ava's hand, walks up to them, pushes them open and immediately crouches. You follow their movements quickly.

A tall, fleshy slenderman-like creature, that's also a rip-off demigorgon, with bones as a cloak, walks around the library with loud stomps. "I have an idea," Max whispers to you and Ava, "What if we trap it under a fallen bookcase? It hasn't been done, but we can try." You nod, and Ava leads you behind a bookcase, where it is just about to arrive. It smells your scent, but before it can attack, you and the others push the bookcase utop it and run, grabbing enough books to brute force the code. The door opens, but as the others step outside, you look back at Figure. Max and Ava keep walking, but you feel guilt for the thing.

So you walk back towards it, it seems to not be strong enough to push the bookcase off. "H-hey, are you alright?" You say softly to it. Wait, why are you caring for this creature?
It faces you, after hearing your voice. It shakes its head. You, being the gentle person you are, help get the bookcase off and it unsteadily sits on its knees. "Thank, you," it manages to say. You step closer to it, and it hears your footsteps and pulls you into a gentle hug.

■■■■■■■■■■
Dayum
That's actually decent
Also I gotta edit requests rq-