| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 | Forget you

- Astoria -

How can you not love someone that has been with you since day 1?
Idk.

I don't have the answer, but maybe I'll have it soon. I loved my dad and I still do, I just wished he was here to tell me what to do.

He would definitely say that I should fight for Landon, but it's not that easy and he would've understood that.

Landon took me to his place yesterday, because I fainted right in his arms.
His big.
Handsome.
And strong arms.

Wait?
Whatever.

That was very thoughtful of him.
I don't know if he still loves me, but I maybe just need to get over him?

"You know? I think we should go out tonight" My brother suggested.

"Wait, nahh i'm not really- "

"Shut up! We're going out tonight" he commanded.

I still considered it for a second, but yeah. I didn't have a choice.
He took his hand out to let me hold it.
I held it, while he was trying to explain that i needed to get some fresh meat.

I punched his arm and laughed a bit.
He grinned, messaging his arm.

"Let's find a dress for you." he claps softly.
I stand up, i let out a little sigh and followed Eli downstairs.

He took the car keys that were placed on the table and opened the door. I got down the stairs and looked at Eli, while he was holding the door for me with a ridiculous smile.

"We're going out tonight baby!" he yelled.
"Eli shut up and run out to the car before I do something I won't regret"
He squeezed his eyes together like he didn't believe that I was going to do it.
I squeezed my eyes and punched the same shoulder again.

He couldn't hold the pain back, he began to run while holding that shoulder I punched.
He stopped in front of the car and yelled.
"Why do you always have to be so aggressive?"

"I was not in the mood and you knew that little smile of yours would ignore me!" I yelled while closing the door.

I walked over to the car where Eli was.
"It's always me?"

"And why do you think it's always you, Eli?"
He squeezed his eyes in question, but somehow he knew the answer.
"Because I always ignore you?" he said and rolled his.

"Wow, somehow you actually know something" I started clapping and smiled.
"Congrats" I added.

He made a weird face and turned around walking over to the driver's seat.
I smiled.

"So what dress are you taking on" he asked me.

"Eli you're a boy, you don't know anything about dresses and why we take them on"

"Yes I do actually, you take them on because you want to look hot and sexy in front of the lovely bad boys" he said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes.
Bad boys?

"Just shut up, again"
"But-"
"Noooo, shut up"

He took a deep breath and stopped talking.